Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 4)

Sasje

What films?

meant film not films and it was called 'coming down the mountain' its about a teenager (nicholas hoult from about a boy) tackling growing up, moving and living with his brother who has downs syndrome.

In some parts it was very amusing in the 'im not meant to be laughing at this' sense but also very deep and scary - odd but enjoyable film.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

meant film not films and it was called 'coming down the mountain' its about a teenager (nicholas hoult from about a boy) tackling growing up, moving and living with his brother who has downs syndrome.

In some parts it was very amusing in the 'im not meant to be laughing at this' sense but also very deep and scary - odd but enjoyable film.

I've never heard of it...

*adds it to her "to-be-seen movies list"*

I've never heard of it...

*adds it to her "to-be-seen movies list"*

Movie for your list:

United states of leland - Film about a depressed teenager (played by the gorgeous ryan gosling) who kills a 'mentally unable' (hard to be pc) boy, its narrated by him and explores his time in prison and his reasoning, thoughts and feelings - sounds a bit odd but one of my fav films - cast inclused the lovely kevin spacey, Don cheadle, Chris Klein, and Jena Malone.

Movie for your list:

United states of leland - Film about a depressed teenager (played by the gorgeous ryan gosling) who kills a 'mentally unable' (hard to be pc) boy, its narrated by him and explores his time in prison and his reasoning, thoughts and feelings - sounds a bit odd but one of my fav films - cast inclused the lovely kevin spacey, Don cheadle, Chris Klein, and Jena Malone.

Wow

Kevin spacey is one of the greatest actors on earth!

*adds that one to her list too*