Sasje

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Oh yeah! I do a *great* Gary impersonation. :roftl:

My favourite parts are where they have the really close up, really detailed shots of the characters. That always makes me bust a gut. :roftl:

Thanks for the water by the way. :thumb_yello:

Yeah.. those are really great..:lmfao:

I love his pet snail that meows

Me too..:wub2:

spongebob-is-vet.2.Gif

have any of you had Psychic Moments?

like someone phones you when you think of them?

Well.. yeah..:blink:

not exactly phone me, but he will come on msn than..:wink2:

Or maybe the reason is that I'm always thinking about him..:blink::blush-anim-cl:

Well, when I'm not riding my broom... I'm wackin' people on the tush with it. :naughty:

Well.. you might be doing the right thing there, Rainbow..:bleh:

I spoil Freddie too much I guess..:blink:

Yeah, you're so nice to Freddie. :)

I just crash tackle him and wrestle him. :roftl:

:lmfao:

Well.. now I know the reason why he listens that good to you..:roftl:

Do you think you could teach me that?? :blush-anim-cl:

:lmfao:

Well.. now I know the reason why he listens that good to you..:roftl:

Do you think you could teach me that?? :blush-anim-cl:

:naughty: :naughty:

Well... being a spartan, the training starts from birth. I could teach you a few things, but at this stage in life, it's difficult to learn all that is required to become a true warrior.

*thrusts sword in the air*

HAROO! HAROO! HAROO!

Being a champion croc wrestler also helps. :naughty:

Aawww, Starrats..:huglove:

what happend sweetie?? :boxed:

Well I dreamed that one of my rats had a tumor behind her left front paw and a week later there was a very small tumor behind her left front paw.(this was 9 years ago) A year later I dreamed that a brown rat was killing a lot of baby rats by biting them in there neck. And guess what a view weeks later we bought a baby rat and my brown rat killed her by biting her in the neck. I still have a small trauma because of that because now I'm afraid to introduce baby rats to adult rats. And since I'm working in an animal shelter where I'm the "rat-lady" It always makes me nervous when someone wants to adopt a baby rat and introduce them to an adult rat.

I also predicted the dead of the dog of my moms ex-boyfriend 10 years ago. Tommy (the dog) and I where really close.

And now I have a lot of deja vu's A view of them where also from dreams. Like one where I was walking in an Kruidvat uniform and a view years later I was working in a Kruidvat store. :thumbdown:

O and I had something weird with a game to. My cd of that game broke so I had to send t to EA games so that they could send me a new one. Usually this takes like 3 weeks but a week later I was in the elevator and I had my keys in my had and I was thinking "I have to get The Sims2 out of the mailbox" :shocked: And i was like OMG why would i think that It won't be here in about 2 or 3 weeks. But i was curious so i checked the mailbox and there it was :shocked:

There were more things but I can't remember them all

But all of this made me really nervous when I started to dream that my Mom was going to die :sad:

:naughty: :naughty:

Well... being a spartan, the training starts from birth. I could teach you a few things, but at this stage in life, it's difficult to learn all that is required to become a true warrior.

*thrusts sword in the air*

HAROO! HAROO! HAROO!

Being a champion croc wrestler also helps. :naughty:

Okay...:blink:

You know what, Rainbow Sky.. I think I will be here if Freddie needs some TLC...:naughty:

Maybe a bit less dangerous..:roftl:

Clare walks in looking better than she did yesterday.

Hi folks.

Hi Clare..:huglove:

*walks in the bar and takes a bottle of milk *

*writes a note*

Vanessa..

One bottle of milk..

Okay...:blink:

You know what, Rainbow Sky.. I think I will be here if Freddie needs some TLC...:naughty:

Maybe a bit less dangerous..:roftl:

Hi Clare..:huglove:

*writes a note*

Vanessa..

One bottle of milk..

Hello Sasje. How are you this morning?

Well I dreamed that one of my rats had a tumor behind her left front paw and a week later there was a very small tumor behind her left front paw.(this was 9 years ago) A year later I dreamed that a brown rat was killing a lot of baby rats by biting them in there neck. And guess what a view weeks later we bought a baby rat and my brown rat killed her by biting her in the neck. I still have a small trauma because of that because now I'm afraid to introduce baby rats to adult rats. And since I'm working in an animal shelter where I'm the "rat-lady" It always makes me nervous when someone wants to adopt a baby rat and introduce them to an adult rat.

I also predicted the dead of the dog of my moms ex-boyfriend 10 years ago. Tommy (the dog) and I where really close.

And now I have a lot of deja vu's A view of them where also from dreams. Like one where I was walking in an Kruidvat uniform and a view years later I was working in a Kruidvat store. :thumbdown:

O and I had something weird with a game to. My cd of that game broke so I had to send t to EA games so that they could send me a new one. Usually this takes like 3 weeks but a week later I was in the elevator and I had my keys in my had and I was thinking "I have to get The Sims2 out of the mailbox" :shocked: And i was like OMG why would i think that It won't be here in about 2 or 3 weeks. But i was curious so i checked the mailbox and there it was :shocked:

There were more things but I can't remember them all

But all of this made me really nervous when I started to dream that my Mom was going to die :sad:

OMM... Starrats..:shocked:

I don't know what to say..:boxed:

I can imagine that you're feeling bad about it though..:sad: