The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Guys that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You know, I don't even think it came to theaters where I live. I just happened to rent it the other day out of curiosity. I can tell you, I'm certainly glad I did.:shocked:

At first I wasn't even going to take the movie, it was a last minute decision. It always takes me ages to choose a movie at the video store.

Really?! I'm so sorry! :tears: It really was amazing on that HUGE screen.. but just seeing it is WOW! :wub2:

Mmm, I'm loving all this Jim talk! I love when he sings I've Just Seen a Face. :wub2:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2j7Z5Q7ZDs4

That's my favorite scene from the movie! :blush-anim-cl: That and All You Need is Love!

It's always better at home with the remote, right?

Pause, Rewind. :naughty:

You know what's even better? If you have access to a giant screen at your school...I've already watched Across the Universe 2 or 3 times in the theater room in one of the academic buildings here at school...it's quite handy. :naughty:

You know what's even better? If you have access to a giant screen at your school...I've already watched Across the Universe 2 or 3 times in the theater room in one of the academic buildings here at school...it's quite handy. :naughty:

Niiice.

I have no such resources, damnit.:thumbdown:

Oooh really? I'd love to see that! He's one of my favorite artists. :)

I have to listen to him everytime she gives me a ride anywhere and there's one song I absolutely LOVE! but I forgot the name :naughty: He's pretty dang cute when he wants to be! :wink2:

MRAZ1-1024x768x72.jpg

oh my effing god. i am absolutely IN LOVE with jason freaking mraz. if you didn't know his new EP is coming out in 12 days AKA: MARCH 18TH. then there will be another EP to follow (APRIL 15TH , I believe..) and then his new CD "We Sing, We Dance, We Steal Things" will be out May 20th.

here are just a few lovely pictures that i have:

3826676_l.jpg

26414927.jpg

4v5k1vq.jpg

sq-jason-mraz-03-pink-mtv.jpg

gah i have so many more it's not even funny.

rightkindofphrase.com

^join.