The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Girls you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My taste is straightforward: I hate bimbos, I love the darker and smarter type, the ones with character and spunk. That's why I admire women like Angelina Jolie, Liv Tyler and Jennifer Connelly, they're sometimes painted as Hollywood's "bag girls" but really they're just gutsy and not afraid to go where others don't. :wink2:

MMMMMMMMMM I agree with you indeed. Jennifer and Angela are my favourite. Always adored Jennifer's gorgeous eyes. Love all her movies.

She is so beautiful..and Angelina...well she is the power!!!!!!!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

So, tried this in the Guys thread, and they either didn't care, didn't agree, or didn't think my little joke was funny, so I'm bringing it over here.:naughty:

Not sure if she's been posted already in here or the other thread, but she's rather androgynous anyways, so here:

Joyce Hyser in Just One of the Guys

As a girl:

joyce4.jpg

joyce3.jpg

And as a boy:

joyce2.jpg

joyce.jpg

So, tried this in the Guys thread, and they either didn't care, didn't agree, or didn't think my little joke was funny, so I'm bringing it over here.:naughty:

Not sure if she's been posted already in here or the other thread, but she's rather androgynous anyways, so here:

Joyce Hyser in Just One of the Guys

As a girl:

joyce4.jpg

joyce3.jpg

And as a boy:

joyce2.jpg

joyce.jpg

oh myyyyyyy! :wub2: :wub2:

The Androgynous Katherine Moennig

0000036784_20070105172930.jpg196874733.jpg

In my next life... :wub2:

oh my gods....you see as a bi girl ( i think) ,,I find her so Dang SExy! I like girls who are a little androgynous with short hair....Katherine has always been a girl who I find very attractive

i wish i had a picture of a certain girl in my class. she's pretty hot!:mf_lustslow:

ohhh:) very very nice! well I know what that is like! happened to me in High School!

I added you to myspace!:)

we ought to do some musical things again sometime!!!