The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Girls you fancy the heck out of* thread.

The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Girls that you fancy the heck out of* thread.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Because findingmywords is biased, what about a thread for the guys who have crushes? :wink2:

So we wont have to make seperate threads for Keira Knightly or Angelina Jolie, we have the thread for all the girls that make you squirmy and all hot and melty inside. and outside too... (OI! Other than MIKA obviously! of course you silly gooses!!!)

Post pics of the gorgeousness of them!! Doesnt matter who!! Just any girl!! And they can be famous or not famous!

And not only their exterior beauty, but their minds and opinions and personalities and BRAINS and ACCENTS and all that mushy, "unimportant"(sarcasm) stuff, and everything that makes you like them for who they are. woo!! I'm ready guys. Im pumped...

Mine is are Kathrine Heigl and Mandy Moore.

Katherine is an actress well known for her role as 'Izzie' in greys anatomy and for her recent blockbuster film; Knocked Up.

Mandy Moore is an actress and singer.

tn2_mandy_moore_3.jpg

Mandy Moore

katherine.jpg

Katherine Heigl

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeh thats kinda nice though .. she has a superb figure :biggrin2:

:naughty: So you like skinny girls but not skinny blokes eh Freddie?? (I refer to the Mika-body-discussion!)

(btw I don't class KK as skinny, she is just naturally very slim:thumb_yello: )

:naughty: So you like skinny girls but not skinny blokes eh Freddie?? (I refer to the Mika-body-discussion!)

(btw I don't class KK as skinny, she is just naturally very slim:thumb_yello: )

'petite'

god i hate that word

Grr at all painfully skinny kids

How can you call this naturally slim:

xinsrc_5320703191023546190742.jpg

Pirates-Caribbean-female2.jpg

Odd choice but i am a huge fan of Jenna Malone - i think shes one of the subtley and naturally beautiful people and a person you can tell has a good personality just by looking at them and i say subtley because shes not your typical drop dead gorgeous celeb, and is well known for playing younger roles therefore not fitted to mature tastes:

jenamalone3.jpg

jmalone_.jpg

1121451801_b_jena4.jpg

188x110.jpg

523692.jpg

http://imdb.com/gallery/granitz/5917/Events/5917/JenaMalone_Kambo_13367170_400.jpg?path=pgallery&path_key=Malone,%20Jena