The *Handsome, Ridiculously Good Looking Girls you fancy the heck out of* thread.

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ohh yeh!!! , seems so sweet too and that aussie accent :wub2: :wub2:

FREDDIE : HAHA ... I do love Natalie ... erm... Aussie accent or not ... !!:roftl: :roftl:

PINK: ...erm ... do you have an issue with Vintage ??!! Or was this thread open to All beautiful women ??!!! Cos' I was gonna post contemporary later ... as I had said ..... :blink: ??????!!

this thread has gone a bit vintage since i was last here. Are we appealing to the oldlings now?

PINK: Does one HAVE to be an oldling to appreciate beautiful women of a certain era ???

If one does appreciate them .... does that make them an oldling ??!!

Do you have an issue with beautiful women that AREN'T contemporary ??!!

Do you have an issue with so called 'oldlings' ??!!

I was VERY surprised by your initial question ... & quite frankly ... don't really understand why you even asked this ........ :blink:

Okay, I'll post a few pictures. I wanted to post more but my computer's being dumb.

I know a bunch of Keira's picture have been posted but these two haven't and they're some of my favorites. I really like her and think she's one of the most stunning women in Hollywood right now. It seems she has it together for the most part (except the eating disorder speculation). It's strange to think she and Lindsay Lohan are about the same age...

KeiraKnightley.jpg

KeiraandOrlando.jpg

Also, Natalie Portman. She and Keira are similar looking.

NataliePortman.jpg

I also really love Salma Hayek. I love that she is curvy and hasn't tried to lose weight. She's actually gained weight in the past years (before she got pregnant). I saw a picture of her in 2001 and she was a stick. She looks so much better now. Plus, she's the producer or whatever on Ugly Betty, my favorite show. :)

SalmaHayek.jpg

Like I said, I was going to do more but my computer is being weird about uploading photos. I also like Penelope Cruz and Shakira. I think Latin and Spanish women are beautiful, as well as Indian women. On America's Next Top Model, I think, season 7, I thought Anchal was gorgeous and on season 5 Nik was beautiful, and I always thought she should have won over Miss Attitude Nicole. Haha, I watch America's Next Top Model all the time if you haven't noticed. :) Mandy Moore, Alexis Bledel, Carrie Underwood are also very pretty. I got a whole list, lol. Basically, Keira is at the top though.