iTunes Festival Available in US iTunes Store Now!

backflip_76

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the clapping!

WOW listening to billy brown now..... GEEZ he sound soooooo good!!!!

im not surprised lol but i just loooove listening to mika....and he is soooo good live! SO MUCH ENERGY!!!! :punk:

Squee!! Mika is awesome live. :wub2: I SO must see him in concert! *thinks about flying to London*

Mika darling, if you're listening, I'll be in California the first week of February and the last two weeks of August of next year...another concert in LA won't hurt, right??

I have to share the obsessed fangirl thing I did. I cue'd up the live version of Grace Kelly in iTunes. I then hopped over to YouTube, pulled up the official video, and then cue'd that up. I then muted the official vid, and listened to the live performance while watching the official vid. It was bang on, second for second. :blush-anim-cl:

:wub2:

Squee!! Mika is awesome live. :wub2: I SO must see him in concert! *thinks about flying to London*

Mika darling, if you're listening, I'll be in California the first week of February and the last two weeks of August of next year...another concert in LA won't hurt, right??

I have to share the obsessed fangirl thing I did. I cue'd up the live version of Grace Kelly in iTunes. I then hopped over to YouTube, pulled up the official video, and then cue'd that up. I then muted the official vid, and listened to the live performance while watching the official vid. It was bang on, second for second. :blush-anim-cl:

:wub2:

That's impressive. Very good work with your timing there! LOL

And also Mika...I'm going to be in Paris for 3 weeks in January...do you think you could have a show in Paris while I'm there? Thanks, that would be fantastic :)

Well, since we are putting in requests, here's mine. Mika, I'll be in Tahiti, Bora Bora and Moorea for 2 weeks in November...could you please cancel all other shows and do one there? Thanks.

Now, I'm running out of the room because I don't need things thrown at me about your cancelling the other shows. :boxed:

LMAO!! I think someone needs to start the MIKA TRAVEL AGENCY (MTA)!! Darn, we are travelling the world here!

THE MTA JINGLE! GO, GO, GO, GO, GO MTA, People going places go MTA today. Oh, you know it aint a fuss when you come and ride with us. Oh, you know it really pays when you take the MTA!! :bleh: