The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

Sarah_loves_mika!

Sarah_loves_mika!

Sarah_loves_mika!

Haha, I have been trying to find a way to get to you, but you don't accept any kind of messages anywhere! :mad3:

So I have had to resort to post-stalking.

Hmm, and this thread seems the least creepiest to post in, seeing as I *am* a youngling :king:

Why hello, youngling-people! Should I join your ranks?

Uhh, okay, I'm just going to post it here lol, this is the myspace message myspace let me write and didn't tell me I couldn't send until after I'd finished it.

Yep, that's it. I'm just a pedant and I want you to check your blog over to make sure I did it right :wink2:

Everyone else ignore that quote! You're not supposed to see the blogs until after it's all finished up :mf_rosetinted:

:lmao: I nearly didnt read this thread, but im glad i did now!!

Errr, hang on a sec, ill just check again what i need to do and i'll edit this post. :bleh:

Aye! its ok!!! i was the first one to get humphrey, after Pink, so i kept the blog quite short, but its ok. I think it says everything it needs to.

And i forgot about my PMs!! I disabled it ages ago when we got those weird newbies sending us hatemail - i suppose i can enable it now again.

Sorry i was so hard to contact!! (and yeah - you got it right... wack off... means huge!) :bleh:

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic