The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

Ok, Ours isn't very exciting, but I will get some pictures of it anyway!

oh no that's okaay! :biggrin2:

I think it's great, I never been to africa or something :boxed: But someone from my class is helping people in africa :wink2:

but i would love to see it! =D

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, sure. If there are any other things you want pictures of I can get you some!!

Okay :wink2:

But I think I know how it's looks like in africa.. really poor :no:

it's absolutely not the same as here :no:

but I think you live in the same time zone? Don't know :boxed:

Okay :wink2:

But I think I know how it's looks like in africa.. really poor :no:

it's absolutely not the same as here :no:

but I think you live in the same time zone? Don't know :boxed:

It's really not all poor! There much more than that! I will send you some pictures of other stuff just to give you a better idea! :thumb_yello: Um.... What's the time at your house?

It's really not all poor! There much more than that! I will send you some pictures of other stuff just to give you a better idea! :thumb_yello: Um.... What's the time at your house?

No no I know it's not all poor.. but they're always coming through the door because I live in a urm villa urm area and they think we have money for people in africa :lol3:

Okay! :biggrin2: MMmh but I don't think it's a really good idea to go on vacation in africa... but i would like to try a vacation there! i think it's the same time, not sure, but here it is 8.30 pm :wink2:

No no I know it's not all poor.. but they're always coming through the door because I live in a urm villa urm area and they think we have money for people in africa :lol3:

Okay! :biggrin2: MMmh but I don't think it's a really good idea to go on vacation in africa... but i would like to try a vacation there! i think it's the same time, not sure, but here it is 8.30 pm :wink2:

You should come over here! There's lots to see! Especially if you like animals!:thumb_yello: Yeah, it's 8:30 here too, so we are in the same time zone.

You should come over here! There's lots to see! Especially if you like animals!:thumb_yello: Yeah, it's 8:30 here too, so we are in the same time zone.

:biggrin2: But I'm not coming to Morocco :shocked:

south-africa, of course!

that's obviously :wink2:

I LOVEEE ANIMALS! :biggrin2:

Wild animals? :mf_lustslow: love them!

mmh, maybe I have to come!

:biggrin2: But I'm not coming to Morocco :shocked:

south-africa, of course!

that's obviously :wink2:

I LOVEEE ANIMALS! :biggrin2:

Wild animals? :mf_lustslow: love them!

mmh, maybe I have to come!

Yes, LOTS of wild animals!!!! You should come stay at a game reserve, where there are hundreds of wild animals like Lions and Zebras...:biggrin2:

And Morocco isn't in South Africa... It's a long way away.

Yes, LOTS of wild animals!!!! You should come stay at a game reserve, where there are hundreds of wild animals like Lions and Zebras...:biggrin2:

:huglove:

Heyyyyyyyyyy

Younglings is alive again!!

My aunt i think, for a while, used to live near Kruger national park. My dad said he'd go back to SA anyday, but not Zim :thumbdown:

YAY!!! hey sarah!:biggrin2:

Did your aunt (you think) like it there?

:bleh:

She moved to Oz like a month ago [i think]. Its sad. All my family are moving out there. My sister's been living in New Zealand for 6 months and my other sister is moving to oz at the end of this year :emot-sad:

I suppose ill be joining them one day...... I cant though!!!!!! :tears: I wanna stay here!!!!! :crybaby:

:bleh:

She moved to Oz like a month ago [i think]. Its sad. All my family are moving out there. My sister's been living in New Zealand for 6 months and my other sister is moving to oz at the end of this year :emot-sad:

I suppose ill be joining them one day...... I cant though!!!!!! :tears: I wanna stay here!!!!! :crybaby:

I wouldn't move. I don't think I could ever live in Oz, great for holidays, but nothing more!!

I konw morocco is really really far from your country, but okay :lol3:

i hate that country, i have enough of lads from morocco ;S

OH really? OMG!!! ZEBRAS??? :shocked:

MEE, one TICKET TO SOUTH AFRICAA! :roftl: