The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im watching Transformers on my computer while knitting myself a purple scarf :cheerful_h4h:

Hey Viking lady......

Do you really knit??

i actually tried, but i kept dropping stitches and threw it at the fireplace... nearly set the house on fire......

speaking of setting the house on fire, i left a jacket potato in the oven which caught fire......... :boxed::blink:

Hey Viking lady......

Do you really knit??

i actually tried, but i kept dropping stitches and threw it at the fireplace... nearly set the house on fire......

speaking of setting the house on fire, i left a jacket potato in the oven which caught fire......... :boxed::blink:

Yeah, I knit :sneaky2: Im doing it the Harry Potter style. Afterwards Im gonna knit a purple matching hat. Then some spiral legwarmers :biggrin2:

Knitting is so easy, can't believe that people can't do it

Fire fire on my.. liar! I loooove fire! My name means fire! Grrr...! And Pyro from X-men is pretty cool!

Yeah, I knit :sneaky2: Im doing it the Harry Potter style. Afterwards Im gonna knit a purple matching hat. Then some spiral legwarmers :biggrin2:

Knitting is so easy, can't believe that people can't do it

Fire fire on my.. liar! I loooove fire! My name means fire! Grrr...! And Pyro from X-men is pretty cool!

:mf_lustslow:

I want some legwarmers......

I nearly bought some for my kitten the other day.... but i decided i couldnt be bothered to waste £8 on him. :sneaky2:

Fire is good. We once lit a campfire on the school field, and the teachers didnt even notice......

Someone sprayed some deodorant into the deodarant can lid, and then set it alight with a lighter, and we were actually toasting things on it.....

:thumb_yello::wink2:

:mf_lustslow:

I want some legwarmers......

I nearly bought some for my kitten the other day.... but i decided i couldnt be bothered to waste £8 on him. :sneaky2:

Fire is good. We once lit a campfire on the school field, and the teachers didnt even notice......

Someone sprayed some deodorant into the deodarant can lid, and then set it alight with a lighter, and we were actually toasting things on it.....

:thumb_yello::wink2:

NO! Don't dress your cat darling! :shocked:

And never ever lit any kind pf spraycans! Some works backwards, so the fire will go into the can and it will explode :blink::shocked:

Stupid teachers btw! Haha!

NO! Don't dress your cat darling! :shocked:

And never ever lit any kind pf spraycans! Some works backwards, so the fire will go into the can and it will explode :blink::shocked:

Stupid teachers btw! Haha!

Ha! I know.

someone once did that, they made this kind of flame-thrower out of the can and scared all the first year kids with it........

But this fire was good. We put grass and sticks in to keep it going, and the teachers didnt even know a thing. It was right by the window to the staff room too.

How are you my little friend?

Knep

Ha! I know.

someone once did that, they made this kind of flame-thrower out of the can and scared all the first year kids with it........

But this fire was good. We put grass and sticks in to keep it going, and the teachers didnt even know a thing. It was right by the window to the staff room too.

How are you my little friend?

Knep

Good good. Damn, this movie is funny. TRANSFORMERS :lmfao:

Still, weird teachers!

Is Matt Damon in it? I once (just before Harry P 5) saw a commercial in the theater, and when Matt D's face showed up I just burst into laughing (or whatver it's called). Damn, my mate hit me real hard. But it was so funny!

Is Matt Damon in it? I once (just before Harry P 5) saw a commercial in the theater, and when Matt D's face showed up I just burst into laughing (or whatver it's called). Damn, my mate hit me real hard. But it was so funny!

Silly girl!! you know you should not behave like that in a cinema Miss EnFa!

I think so.... The only one i remember in it is Shia Lebeouf... :blink: because of his weird name......

Yeh.... I saw ^_____^

Hows it going?

Hard work. Ive been pming the mods to update the front list of people. but, hopefully, itll be back to its prime.

Silly girl!! you know you should not behave like that in a cinema Miss EnFa!

I think so.... The only one i remember in it is Shia Lebeouf... :blink: because of his weird name......

Shia LeSteak!?!?!?!?!?!??!

I know, its not the same anymore.

I dont know anyone really.

Hey, it is like the good ol days though! Me you and Enfa talking randomly in the Younglings thread!

Are you back for good Beckar? (say yes...)

Um. Well Ill try to be on now n then. Im always on msn. So... just give me a shout or something if I start becoming inactive lol XD

Mikas songs were on my friends mp3 player the other day.. I was like ooommg :)

Are you sure thats ok?

I mean, id credit you for being the creator and for any artwork you did.

Its up to you though.

Well you just give me credit then :P write something about how i made everything lol xD