Beckar

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I only read a couple of posts - and thought you were asking

others to take over, as you wouldn't be around :blink:

No she just doesn't come on here that often any more... cos she's too busy with MSN:sneaky2: hem hem.... :naughty: .... so Sarah is going to be the manager while Beckar isn't around, and still give Beckar credit for being the rightful owner... So don't you worry your pretty little head!:thumb_yello:

No she just doesn't come on here that often any more... cos she's too busy with MSN:sneaky2: hem hem.... :naughty: .... so Sarah is going to be the manager while Beckar isn't around, and still give Beckar credit for being the rightful owner... So don't you worry your pretty little head!:thumb_yello:

*wonders if it will be England V SA in the rugby world cup finals....* :boxed:

Thats the jist of it, but i dont want to take over anything if beckar still wants to run the younglings.

There are other ways around it.

Ill find out soooooooooooon. *headache* :boxed:

BUMP.

Your letting it fall!

Yeh. I wont be around for a few days. Cuz ours has been cut off because we are switching to another one. yip.

& Mercury. Its not that Im too busy with msn.. its just.. this place isnt the same to how it used to be D:

BUMP.

Your letting it fall!

Yeh. I wont be around for a few days. Cuz ours has been cut off because we are switching to another one. yip.

& Mercury. Its not that Im too busy with msn.. its just.. this place isnt the same to how it used to be D:

Bumps.... :fisch:

Whoopsie! Sorry i couldnt get on yesterday, but ive been ill alot recently so i was feeling :boxed: all yesterday.... :thumbdown:

And i feel the same as that too beckar. Its changed. So very much. I miss it, the old one. It reminded me of old times the other night, you me and EnFa talking about random nothingness......... :tears::crybaby:

BUMP.

Your letting it fall!

Dam... I meant that as a joke, but I keep forgetting that sarcasm is hard to racognise when you type it! I really wasn't pointing the finger or anything, I was just kidding....honest