The Younglings Thread II

Beckar

Hey! :thumb_yello:

I might make a new younglings thread where im in charge. At least then itll be up to date :sneaky2:

Youre from South Africa??

My dad and brother lived in Durban for a while, and my auntie lives near Jo-berg.....

Good idea!!! Why not?

Really? Cool! Small world hey?

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Good idea!!! Why not?

Really? Cool! Small world hey?

Yeah!

:biggrin2:

The younglings used to be really popular here, but its not getting the management it needs. Im going to look into it now.

So where in South Africa do you live?

My brother and sisters were actually born in Zim, but they moved to SA when they were young....

Yeah!

:biggrin2:

The younglings used to be really popular here, but its not getting the management it needs. Im going to look into it now.

So where in South Africa do you live?

My brother and sisters were actually born in Zim, but they moved to SA when they were young....

I noticed. I always used to see huge numbers of posts on here and then suddenly there were hardly any.

I live in Kloof... which is just a little way out of Durban.

I'm glad for their sake they did move... Zim is such an awful place now!!! It's terrifying! half their population is trying to escape into our country!

I noticed. I always used to see huge numbers of posts on here and then suddenly there were hardly any.

I live in Kloof... which is just a little way out of Durban.

I'm glad for their sake they did move... Zim is such an awful place now!!! It's terrifying! half their population is trying to escape into our country!

Gosh i know, well, my sister is there now. My brother and other sister live here, near London, but my other sister went back to Zim....

They drive to Botswana to get food and essentials, because they cant get it there....

The Last she told me, it cost 8 million ZWD for a milkshake.......

Gosh i know, well, my sister is there now. My brother and other sister live here, near London, but my other sister went back to Zim....

They drive to Botswana to get food and essentials, because they cant get it there....

The Last she told me, it cost 8 million ZWD for a milkshake.......

No freaking way!!! That's ridiculous!!! I have a friend who lives there, but she is a boarder at our school... some of the stories she comes back with after the holidays!!! I swear! They have like three parties a week, that include the entire neighbour hood and they all drink form dawn til dusk, pass out for a few hours and they get back to drinking!:roftl:

Be right back, going to have dinner.

No freaking way!!! That's ridiculous!!! I have a friend who lives there, but she is a boarder at our school... some of the stories she comes back with after the holidays!!! I swear! They have like three parties a week, that include the entire neighbour hood and they all drink form dawn til dusk, pass out for a few hours and they get back to drinking!:roftl:

Be right back, going to have dinner.

I feel sorry for my nephew though, he's so young, and such a talented cricketer, we actually have to post him out the equipment because they can't get it there.

They have to drive to SA for paper and pens etc. and fuel is pretty much scarce, so we send them all stuff out for christmas.

I wish they could come and live here.

Or with my aunt in SA, but shes moving to Oz in like, a few months :thumbdown:

But Okie Kokies! Hope you enjoy dinner :thumb_yello:

Ive messaged Freddie, the Younglings thread should be back in full swing very shortly.... (hopefully, with the Sez-meister in charge.... mua ha haaarrr!) :naughty:

I feel sorry for my nephew though, he's so young, and such a talented cricketer, we actually have to post him out the equipment because they can't get it there.

They have to drive to SA for paper and pens etc. and fuel is pretty much scarce, so we send them all stuff out for christmas.

I wish they could come and live here.

Or with my aunt in SA, but shes moving to Oz in like, a few months :thumbdown:

But Okie Kokies! Hope you enjoy dinner :thumb_yello:

Ive messaged Freddie, the Younglings thread should be back in full swing very shortly.... (hopefully, with the Sez-meister in charge.... mua ha haaarrr!) :naughty:

Shame! That's pretty harsh! Everyone is moving to australia! I don't know why! I could never... it's far too hot!

Dinner was great thanks:biggrin2:

Good I'm glad! I hope it works!

Shame! That's pretty harsh! Everyone is moving to australia! I don't know why! I could never... it's far too hot!

Dinner was great thanks:biggrin2:

Good I'm glad! I hope it works!

Got a reply from Happikali, seems to think there wont be any problems in that, but it's a joined desicion with the other mods. They have been informed. :thumb_yello:

Success! (almost)

My other aunt lives in Oz, we were gonna move out there 3 years back, but we could only get temporary visas :thumbdown:

And now my sister in London is applying too, with my two nieces. Complicated family.... :blink:

I hope my brother stays here though. I want to see my nephew grow up. He's only 2.

Got a reply from Happikali, seems to think there wont be any problems in that, but it's a joined desicion with the other mods. They have been informed. :thumb_yello:

Success! (almost)

My other aunt lives in Oz, we were gonna move out there 3 years back, but we could only get temporary visas :thumbdown:

And now my sister in London is applying too, with my two nieces. Complicated family.... :blink:

I hope my brother stays here though. I want to see my nephew grow up. He's only 2.

I also have an aunt there. and two old friends. Cute! how old are you? (Sorry I'm too lazy to read back)

Im 16....... :thumbdown:

It says im 18 on my public profile, which i am bloody well not. Ageing me by 2 years! The cheek!

How old are you? (Same, too Lazy.)

I'm 16 too, just turned.:biggrin2: Shame! I know a lot of people in my school who would love to be 18!!!:blink:

I'm 16 too, just turned.:biggrin2: Shame! I know a lot of people in my school who would love to be 18!!!:blink:

:naughty::thumb_yello:

Just got a message from Happikali.

Happikali suggests PMing dcdeb with the names that need to be put onto the front page and then PMing Beckar to ask if it would be ok to take over, but Freddie suggests getting the post count to a certain amount of posts, then making a new Younglings thread.

I think the last one sounds easier to do. I really need something to be involved with on here, seeing as i have some spare time on my hands while i study from home.

:naughty::thumb_yello:

Just got a message from Happikali.

Happikali suggests PMing dcdeb with the names that need to be put onto the front page and then PMing Beckar to ask if it would be ok to take over, but Freddie suggests getting the post count to a certain amount of posts, then making a new Younglings thread.

I think the last one sounds easier to do. I really need something to be involved with on here, seeing as i have some spare time on my hands while i study from home.

Hey Sarah --

Seriously, though, if you have new names to add to the first page, just

lmk, and I'll add them for you. And my idea to PM Beckar was

basically just a matter of courtesy, since she was the original

thread-starter. This thread has such a low

post count at the moment, it seems silly to start a new one.

I thought if you PM'ed her

while you were working on boosting the count, then by the time you

were ready to start a new one, if she hadn't responded, or returned to

posting regularly (she last posted 6 October), you'd be safe to start the new one without stepping on anyone's toes. :)

Either way, lmk whatever you do and if I can help at all! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Hey Sarah --

Seriously, though, if you have new names to add to the first page, just

lmk, and I'll add them for you. And my idea to PM Beckar was

basically just a matter of courtesy, since she was the original

thread-starter. This thread has such a low

post count at the moment, it seems silly to start a new one.

I thought if you PM'ed her

while you were working on boosting the count, then by the time you

were ready to start a new one, if she hadn't responded, or returned to

posting regularly (she last posted 6 October), you'd be safe to start the new one without stepping on anyone's toes. :)

Either way, lmk whatever you do and if I can help at all! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Okie kokies... I get ya :thumb_yello:

Ill just make a list of all the people who havent been added, and ill send it to yoooooh :biggrin2:

It is frustrating though, that nobody will post here any more.

Okie kokies... I get ya :thumb_yello:

Ill just make a list of all the people who havent been added, and ill send it to yoooooh :biggrin2:

It is frustrating though, that nobody will post here any more.

I think it's because there are so many "sub" topics -- but keep at it!

Persistence usually pays off! :thumb_yello:

dcdeb

Yeahhh, im gonna try. Ill do anything really!

You motivated me... you should be a...... ummm... motivator?? :blink:

:naughty:

LOL! Uhhh, yeah, that's me! :naughty:

OK, updated your front page with the names -- let's keep our fingers

crossed that we can get this to take off again!

dcdeb