London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

how much do you have to pay to go to the weight watchers meetings Sara?

and do they make you do the weightwatchers plan? or can you do your own diet?

The price has just gone up to £5.50 a week. (each visit) Yes, you follow the weight watchers plan but you can choose the points plan where you can basically eat anything as long as you don't go over your points allowance, or the core plan which is about portion size. Only thing with that is you can only have skimmed milk and can only eat what's on the list. They give you books and everything you see when you join so you have all the info. Really good. I am on the points plan. Much more choice. :thumb_yello:

hmm maybe i will try to join a dieting club it would give me more umpff because im naturally a competitiive person :naughty:

But i will see what slimfast does for me first :biggrin2:

wooHoo Sivan its definately happening then :thumb_yello:

:biggrin2:

See you at newcastle

i so will!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

summer might kill me now tho... cause i changed the flight to LA from the 5th to the 6th... and i think for her its like 100$ more on the 6th :blink:

hmm maybe i will try to join a dieting club it would give me more umpff because im naturally a competitiive person :naughty:

But i will see what slimfast does for me first :biggrin2:

wooHoo Sivan its definately happening then :thumb_yello:

it will it will!!!!! i still cant believe it :biggrin2:

Afternoon all!

Had a busy morning, but not working. Lot of family stuff happened today totally out of the blue. Be glad to get back to work tomorrow for the rest, ha ha.

Great than Sivan is now a definite, it's getting exciting now. It's gonna be great.

Best of luck with the diet Bexx, you'll do fine.

Gonna try for an early night tonight after last night I think I need it. LOL!

Sivan is a definate? So she'll go with us to the Griffin House I guess? That's great news! :punk:

Now, would anyone like to sum up the last... let's say 20 pages for me? What else have you been talking about? I can't keep up. :(

I think it's mainly about Jemma and myself at the Vodaphone awards, Mikas win and amnesia about thanking the fans, Bexxys new diet and some more info for people about accomodation for London.

I think it's mainly about Jemma and myself at the Vodaphone awards, Mikas win and amnesia about thanking the fans, Bexxys new diet and some more info for people about accomodation for London.

yeah i saw that it was shocking ....i was expecting him to thank the fans aswell when i watched it on youtube today :boxed:

Yay Sivan! I know exactly how you feel! :biggrin2:

And about exercising...I can jump up and down throughoutt the whole LICM album! Well...most of the songs anyway:woot_jump:

suz! we better meet! u hear me????

i need to make a list of everyone that comes to the shows... and look for everyone! and put a CHECK by the name of everyine i meet hehehehe

Afternoon all!

Had a busy morning, but not working. Lot of family stuff happened today totally out of the blue. Be glad to get back to work tomorrow for the rest, ha ha.

Great than Sivan is now a definite, it's getting exciting now. It's gonna be great.

Best of luck with the diet Bexx, you'll do fine.

Gonna try for an early night tonight after last night I think I need it. LOL!

it will be!!! AHHHHH

Sivan is a definate? So she'll go with us to the Griffin House I guess? That's great news! :punk:

Now, would anyone like to sum up the last... let's say 20 pages for me? What else have you been talking about? I can't keep up. :(

yes im staying with u guys!!! :biggrin2::punk:

I have to say I hadn't actually heard what he said when the video came on, too busy jumping up and down cheering, I did catch the band thanks mid cheer, but the rest I missed, that was 'til someone on here pointed it out.

grrr he did forget the fans! hmmm there is no show without the fans.. well there could be one but kinda boring to preform that way ha? :bleh::blink::boxed:

Yeah! Imagine Mika and the band performing while no-one is watching, just for them. :blink:

:roftl:

Or Mika all alone! That would be even weirder. :naughty:

Ok, thanks. I didn't know you were there! How was it? Did you expect Mika to show up? :)