London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

when it comes to electrical products i believe most store have an automatic 7 day return policy where by the product if faulty can be exchanged for a fully operational product of the same make / model etc etc etc :thumb_yello:

turning it on should be simple you just have to press any of the buttons on the front interface....aslong as you dont have the screen lock switched on.

i always have trouble turning mine off :blink:

hmm that is strange :blink:

sooo what colour did you get the green one?

yeah , well its greeny ,blue - i think its a 3rd gen nano im not sure ? loL! its cool though :punk: what you been upto bexx ? :biggrin2: i have a major tummy bug at the mo , which started about 2 hours ago :tears: ... its been going round the childminders , now i have it .. major griping pains too ! think its gonna be a sicky tomorra if it gets worse :thumbdown::boxed:

weeell i was at work this morning then i came home got changed and went out to town with someone from work brought some material and paper then came home singing along to LICM in my car...

had my dinner and watched a film :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

ohhhh my exciting life eh :wink2:

weeell i was at work this morning then i came home got changed and went out to town with someone from work brought some material and paper then came home singing along to LICM in my car...

had my dinner and watched a film :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

ohhhh my exciting life eh :wink2:

lol! well mine was just paying money out ! how exciting is that ? lol! :) ... i only bought myself 2 things , and ive put money away for london :biggrin2: still need to get my train tickets ,ill have to see if i feel upto it tomorra :(

hmm i dont get it ? its working now :roftl: :roftl: ... i kept my finger on menu for about 10 seconds untill the apple showed up , and it turned on , all my songs and vids are there , and now when i press any button it turns on which it wasnt doing before :blink:

Glad you got it going, i remember when i bought my MP3 i dint have a clue wot i was doing:blink: mayb i should go 4 one of these thou when i have any money, sounds great, could watch mika all day long:thumb_yello:

hello Jemma + tia

so all your ironing is done on one day i guess thats one way to get it out the way with.

although i have to admit i have never used an iron....een when i moved out for a year and lived in glasgow my mum brought me a brand new iron and when i returned home it was still packed in its polystyrene packaging withe the price still on it :roftl: :roftl:

ok im here in our special thread but not for long i have to go to work in about 30mins and im still in my pink pj's :shocked:

Just to let you all know im feeling really weird today...do you ever have such a weird dream and its so real you believe it well that happened to me lastnight.

I dreampt that both my parents died i dont know how they just did and i was left alone i didnt know what to do but people kept giving me chocolates.

Just an over whelming feeling of lonelyness and i woke up in tears believeing my parents had died.

Does anyone else ever get this with having really realistic type dreams that they end up believeing :shocked: