London accomodation ideas ? ....

mikas_gal07

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

O.k thanks hun. I'll probably check it out tomorrow. Gonna go bed now, Have i missed much?

no babe , it was mainly that song that was the higlight of the night :biggrin2: or not for some :naughty: ive gotta go anyway my stomach is playing up again , and ive just had some bad news :tears:

me grandad is in hospital :( ... Hes been having pains under his ribs, and high blood pressure etc , but they made him go to hospital and stay in tonight to have tests for colon cancer :( ... i hope he hasnt :(

OMG! :shocked: I'm sorry hunni. I hope he hasn't too......That is not pleasant at all............... :shocked::blink: You will have to let me know how he is babe, and what the hospital say.x

OMG! :shocked: I'm sorry hunni. I hope he hasn't too......That is not pleasant at all............... :shocked: You will have to let me know how he is babe, and what the hospital say.x

yeah i will babe ! ... my mum just phoned , he should get the results tomorrow :boxed: i couldnt face it ... i would be heartbroken :boxed: its not long since i lost my nan :thumbdown: .. god why is life such a b***h sometimes :furious: .... i should be optomistic though , he may be ok :)

yeah i will babe ! ... my mum just phoned , he should get the results tomorrow :boxed: i couldnt face it ... i would be heartbroken :boxed: its not long since i lost my nan :thumbdown: .. god why is life such a bitch sometimes :furious: .... i should be optomistic though , he may be ok :)

Life is unkind.

Look what happened to me.

I know , its not fair :( ... i will let you know when i find out though hunni , what are you upto tomorrow ? :)

Yes, do let me know babe.x. Well, got a mass to do as usual! :blink: Mmmm.....will be on here - will leave laptop on for most of the day i think and try to chill, although am busy and have to wrap presents.

I'm so glad i've got my husband and my daughter. :biggrin2: They are truly wonderful. :biggrin2::thumb_yello:

Yes, do let me know babe.x. Well, got a mass to do as usual! :blink: Mmmm.....will be on here - will leave laptop on for most of the day i think and try to chill, although am busy and have to wrap presents.

I'm so glad i've got my husband and my daughter. They are truly wonderful. :thumb_yello:

aww :) im sure they are sweetie , is hubby coming to any gigs then ? :) i have a long day at uni tomoz :sneaky2: 9am - 6pm :blink: i am looking forward to it though :)

aww :) im sure they are sweetie , is hubby coming to any gigs then ? :) i have a long day at uni tomoz

Yeah, two. Can't do any more though - no one to look after babba. :annoyed_h4h: Can't be helped i guess. I will have a great time regardless. :naughty:

Awww, hope you have fun tomorrow. I will miss ya!! You're not gonna be on are you all day? :shocked:

Yeah, two. Can't do any more though - no one to look after babba. :annoyed_h4h: Can't be helped i guess. I will have a great time regardless. :naughty:

Awww, hope you have fun tomorrow. I will miss ya!! You're not gonna be on are you all day? :shocked:

no:emot-sad: ... but i will text you coz i will miss you too :( ... if you want me to pretend like im really there i can leave my myspace on for you if you like .... :naughty:

no:emot-sad: ... but i will text you coz i will miss you too :( ... if you want me to pretend like im really there i can leave my myspace on for you if you like .... :naughty:

No, you're alright luv. :naughty: Thanks anyway. I'll just get frustrated then and wonder why you're not replying. :naughty::roftl: :roftl:

No, you're alright luv. :naughty: Thanks anyway. I'll just get frustrated then and wonder why you're not replying. :naughty::roftl:

:roftl: .. i could imagine that ! :naughty: ... well i better get off to bed im shattered , didnt get much sleep lastnight :sneaky2: i cant beleive what time it is already! ... so ill getoff and chat to you tomorra hunni , have a good one ! ill probs myspace you in the morning !! night babe , wuv ya ! xxx :wub2:

Awwww. soz babe! I didn't know you before :naughty:

I will send you a postcard :thumb_yello: and a text. :biggrin2: Hopefully, you will text me on my birthday :naughty: xxx

oh yeah ! when is it , the 12th ? i shall put it in my phone and start a thread , and you know me now , is it too late to book ? :boxed::roftl: :roftl:

chat tya tomoz sweetie nite nite !xxx

oh yeah ! when is it , the 12th ? i shall put it in my phone and start a thread , and you know me now , is it too late to book ? :boxed::roftl: :roftl:

chat tya tomoz sweetie nite nite !xxx

NOOO!!!! The 11th!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: YOU!!!:roftl:

O.k hun, you get off, i'm going too. Good luck for tomorrow.x. Will be thinking of ya sweet. Oooh, Mika was just on tele!! On this list programme. Only for a sec though! lol!!!

O.k, night hun, MWAH!!!! xxx

NOOO!!!! The 11th!!!! :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: YOU!!!:roftl:

O.k hun, you get off, i'm going too. Good luck for tomorrow.x. Will be thinking of ya sweet. Oooh, Mika was just on tele!! On this list programme. Only for a sec though! lol!!!

O.k, night hun, MWAH!!!! xxx

oh S**t , :roftl: sorry ....:blush-anim-cl: ... i did well to only be 1 day off :roftl: ok sweet , will text u tomoz night ! mwahh ! xxx

oh S**t , :roftl: sorry ....:blush-anim-cl: ... i did well to only be 1 day off :roftl: ok sweet , will text u tomoz night ! mwahh ! xxx

O.k babe. Have fun. :biggrin2::thumb_yello: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx:biggrin2: