"hurtful purple" argument

carly

today in the car we were listening to mika and out of nowhere my mom starts saying humble bumble instead of hurtful purple and she swears thats what he says, also this is quite random but my mom and i sing relax together except i sing mika version and she sings i just died in your arms last night (hich is in never been kissed during the billy bally part)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

today in the car we were listening to mika and out of nowhere my mom starts saying humble bumble instead of hurtful purple and she swears thats what he says, also this is quite random but my mom and i sing relax together except i sing mika version and she sings i just died in your arms last night (hich is in never been kissed during the billy bally part)

lol, that's insane! lol look up the lyris and show her! that's funny

:roftl: Well, Relax DOES have the same background music at the beginning as I Just Died in Your Arms Tonight.

At first my mom would sing, "'cause it's all in the hands of a pizza pizza man." :shocked:

Oh, and speaking of lyrics, in 'Erase,' does Mika sing, "Uninsecure, out of my mind?" Because that's not a word. :roftl: The 'un' completely negates 'insecure.'

ahahah I dont even know half the words, I know its bad but half of the time i just sing the sounds, Mika brings out my most insane facial expressions, like its so funny. and when i hear the weird drums in lovetoday it makes my tummy all butterflyish and im not quite sure why,maybe it reminds me of when i saw him. ahh he should have a us tour :)when does he say in big girls when its like no need to fantisize blahblhablhadont know the words water in the hole or something hahahahha

:roftl: Well, Relax DOES have the same background music at the beginning as I Just Died in Your Arms Tonight.

At first my mom would sing, "'cause it's all in the hands of a pizza pizza man." :shocked:

Oh, and speaking of lyrics, in 'Erase,' does Mika sing, "Uninsecure, out of my mind?" Because that's not a word. :roftl: The 'un' completely negates 'insecure.'

That's what I thought about Erase at first too. But I'm pretty sure he says "all insecure, out of my mind..." :)

hey! love your sig moving pic! hahahahahhaa

that was like the most funny interview with mike! :roftl:

mike? lol! hahahaha i almost died when i read pizza pizza man! I love pizza pizza, it's canadian isn't it? anywho, i have know idea what he says there i just say "cause it's all in the hands of a bitter bitter man..."

also has nothing to do with my orig post but I have a mika stencil for screen printing, if anyone wants anything let me know, you and pm me and i can send you what the stencil looks like, i spent to much money for supplies to make one pillow case and nothing else so seriously let me know if you want anything, im in the us so i can try ebay or craigs list or something I just dont want to make a bunch of stuff and then no one want it.

I am pretty sure he does because when ever I hear that song I am constantly correcting him in my mind. Drives me a little crazy, I am sort of weird that way. :biggrin2:

I know...I hate it when my mom tries to sing along and gets the words all wrong...I can't think of a specific example...but it's unfortunately often...

I remember when my sister and I first downloaded Grace Kelly, we could not figure out "hurtful"...we were trying to think of colors at first, but none fit...then we settled for "helpful" which we were corrected on when I bought the album...

Also, whenever we listen to Lollipop in the car, my mom tries to adapt to the voices...the little girl voice and the worst is when she tries Mika's talking/singing voice saying the "mama told me what I should know, too much candy gonna rot your soul..." part...not a pretty sight (or sound):shocked:

HAHA

It's quite funny !:naughty:

but you can show her the real lyrics

OMG, pizza pizza man!!!!!!! My sister did EXACTLY the same!!!:roftl: :roftl: But I think she rather did that to tease me :sneaky2::naughty: