your birth!!!!

micafan

OMG 60 hours? My mum thought 16 was long...

I'm not kidding..:naughty:

and the worst part is that suddenly the doctor dropped everything and walked out of the delivery-room saying: I dunno what to do anymore..:boxed:

And.. disappeared..:blink:

(it really happend.. I'm not making things up this time..:shocked:)

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not kidding..:naughty:

and the worst part is that suddenly the doctor dropped everything and walked out of the delivery-room saying: I dunno what to do anymore..:boxed:

And.. disappeared..:blink:

(it really happend.. I'm not making things up this time..:shocked:)

OMG, the doctor left you? ..... Creepy.....:boxed:

OMG, the doctor left you? ..... Creepy.....:boxed:

Well.. not me alone actually.. :naughty:

More..my mum..:wink2:

My feet were born already and that was far enough for little crazy me, so I decided to stay in further..:bleh:

and then.. yeah.. he left..:boxed:

Well.. not me alone actually.. :naughty:

More..my mum..:wink2:

My feet were born already and that was far enough for little crazy me, so I decided to stay in further..:bleh:

and then.. yeah.. he left..:boxed:

Ahh, my mum also said I tortured her long enough, but definitely not that long :naughty:

But strange, can't they do something if the baby is already born? That doctor must have been totally despaired :shocked:

Ahh, my mum also said I tortured her long enough, but definitely not that long :naughty:

But strange, can't they do something if the baby is already born? That doctor must have been totally despaired :shocked:

he was..:naughty:

Because my mum didn't have any contractions at all she couldn't do anything to help..:blink:

At least..(and this is really strange if you hear it afterwards actually:naughty:) a nurse climbed on top of my mum and really pushed that hard in her tummy that... well.. she literaly pushed me out..:roftl:

he was..:naughty:

Because my mum didn't have any contractions at all she couldn't do anything to help..:blink:

At least..(and this is really strange if you hear it afterwards actually:naughty:) a nurse climbed on top of my mum and really pushed that hard in her tummy that... well.. she literaly pushed me out..:roftl:

Huh... well that's a moment to remember :biggrin2:

Huh... well that's a moment to remember :biggrin2:

Yeah.. I guess it is..:wink2:

Oh.. and I forgot to tell that when that nurse was pushing an other nurse was pulling on my legs..:naughty:

that's why I said that I was born like a cow..:roftl:

Hmm.. that explains a lot too, I guess..:insane:

I was a few days early.

They thought I was a tubal baby, or that I was planted in the falopian tubes.

They gave my mom a spinal, which caused her so much pain that to this day, she suffers from extreme fibromyalgia.

I had the chord wrapped around my neck when I was born.

Andddddd... that's pretty much it.:wink2:

Yeah.. I guess it is..:wink2:

Oh.. and I forgot to tell that when that nurse was pushing an other nurse was pulling on my legs..:naughty:

that's why I said that I was born like a cow..:roftl:

Hmm.. that explains a lot too, I guess..:insane:

Oh, I can really imagine... poor nursed doing what they can, left without a doctor :roftl:

I was a few days early.

They thought I was a tubal baby, or that I was planted in the falopian tubes.

They gave my mom a spinal, which caused her so much pain that to this day, she suffers from extreme fibromyalgia.

I had the chord wrapped around my neck when I was born.

Andddddd... that's pretty much it.:wink2:

I have a friend who also had the chord wrapped around her neck. And she says she can't stand people touching her neck because of that.

I have a friend who also had the chord wrapped around her neck. And she says she can't stand people touching her neck because of that.

I also had that happen to me and I've always been funny with things on my neck.

so, this thread is about...

if you were born on the expected date, premature, or late!!!!

:boxed:

for me: i was born 3 months early!!!!!! :blink:

no kidding..........:thumb_yello:

what about you!!!!!

#ps: you can talk about other people you know!!!! :bleh:

I was born...let me think...32 years, 4 months and 7 days ago :biggrin2:

I wasn't born too late or too early , I think I was born on my due date :mf_rosetinted: ....but , I was what they called a star gazer, which meant instead of faced down I was faced up . My mom had to get a c-section or there's a chance that I wouldn't be here at this very moment :mf_rosetinted: which I think is pretty cool :cool: I was born 6 lbs. 7 ounces with a full head of thick , dark brown , almost black , hair .Funny thing is though , both my sister and brother were born with red hair :naughty:

I was a few weeks early and was thought to be a boy until I was born. I was almost named Kirby...though I think that'd be a cool name for a girl. :)

Oh yes, and about the umbilical cord. My brother had his wrapped around his neck. He was blue when he came out, was extremely close to not making it. It didn't help that the doctor was more worried about his coffee break than birthing my brother. My mom is still bitter about that and should be.

:naughty: My mom was only in labor with me for 20 minutes haha, she said I came flying out like a football and the doctor hadd to catch me.

LMAO!!!!

THAT IS SO FUNNY.

Kirby would be a cool name! :punk:

I was going to be named Trevor if I were a boy.

My brother was born a month late. :mf_rosetinted: My mom said that she was too small for how big my brother was xD I guess my brother was a big baby xDDD :roftl:

All of my neighbor's kids have been over 9 pounds. That last one she had was like 9 lb. 8 oz. They thought she was going to be 10 pounds! We saw her a few days after she was born and she looked like she was a few weeks old!