your birth!!!!

micafan

All of my neighbor's kids have been over 9 pounds. That last one she had was like 9 lb. 8 oz. They thought she was going to be 10 pounds! We saw her a few days after she was born and she looked like she was a few weeks old!

wow! my brother was only 7 pounds 12 ounces :roftl: but he was very tall for a baby

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think that my sister and i were already planned as a c-section or whatever you call them so we didn't have a choice :bleh:

hehe

What I meant by "planned" was, well, I'm not sure if my parents planned on having me, or it just happened.

Like an example of a planned baby would be someone whose parents chose to have a child, and decided to make one.

Unplanned would be unexpected. haha

My parents were married, but I'm not sure if I was planned.

hehe

What I meant by "planned" was, well, I'm not sure if my parents planned on having me, or it just happened.

Like an example of a planned baby would be someone whose parents chose to have a child, and decided to make one.

Unplanned would be unexpected. haha

My parents were married, but I'm not sure if I was planned.

haha woops :naughty: we were planned but not lol they wanted 1 but got the 2 for 1 deal

HAHA.

:roftl:

2 for one.

Love that.

haha it's true.. i asked my mom if i was a mistake once and she said yes :roftl: but she said it was a good mistake right after.. yeah right :naughty:

once we learned to walk we would run away from her in different directions lol so she woudn't be able to catch us but we're pretty nice now :cheerful_h4h: that reminds me how we had to have different ponytails in so that our family could tell us apart :bleh:

haha it's true.. i asked my mom if i was a mistake once and she said yes :roftl: but she said it was a good mistake right after.. yeah right :naughty:

once we learned to walk we would run away from her in different directions lol so she woudn't be able to catch us but we're pretty nice now :cheerful_h4h: that reminds me how we had to have different ponytails in so that our family could tell us apart :bleh:

HAHAH!!

That's too funny.

Aww.

I'm glad you were a good mistake. haha :biggrin2:

I was a little under 7 lbs...my sister's different a story, she came in two pushes, broke her collarbone and my mom ripped the sides of her bed off getting her out...

I was born on a Sunday...my mom's doctor left her while she was in labor to go to church and then came back to deliver me...

I don't know much about it...:boxed:

I was born only one day too early, I weighed like 2.8 kg, was 51 cm. It was a huge snow blizzard when I was born, explains why I love snow, but now we don't have snow anymore in this country :sneaky2: .

There were complications though. They had to do a c-section. I didn't scream when I got out either because they waited so long with it, my lungs were apparently filled with all kinds of stuff/filth and apparently I was on a machine to get it out or something (I didn't understand the story hihi:naughty: )

I was supposed to be born on 14 October in 1983 but I was born on 23 October 1983 :naughty: My mom thought I was a boy :bleh: But i was a girl (thank god) But because I was born on the 23rd of October I don't know if I'm a Libra or a Scorpio :thumbdown:

I was supposed to be born on 14 October in 1983 but I was born on 23 October 1983 :naughty: My mom thought I was a boy :bleh: But i was a girl (thank god) But because I was born on the 23rd of October I don't know if I'm a Libra or a Scorpio :thumbdown:

NO WAY!!!

That's my birthday!!! And same year too!!!

I figure we're both... cause I can be both manipulative and indecisive! :naughty:

Oh, wait... I forgot to say that Mum thought I was a week late... but the doctor thought I wa on time...

I was 16 days late, and I came out facing the wrong way so they had to put this thing on my head to suck me out. I had this lump on my head for ages and then when my hair starting growing, I had a weird hair parting and I still do. :P

My friend was over a month late. o_O

NO WAY!!!

That's my birthday!!! And same year too!!!

I figure we're both... cause I can be both manipulative and indecisive! :naughty:

Oh, wait... I forgot to say that Mum thought I was a week late... but the doctor thought I wa on time...

Cool :roftl::biggrin2::thumb_yello:

I aso think I'm both because some people say that they think I'm a Scorpio and others say that I'm a Libra.

I think everyone was scared of me though:roftl: I only cried a little and when my mum held me I already had my eyes open and I gazed at her with huge poisongreen eyes. Normally, most babies have blue eyes and the pigment comes later, but I already had my eyecolor. I still have these huge green eyes:roftl: And my mother was in labour with me for 3 hours and 13 minutes. I was born at 23.13 PM:biggrin2: