My lollipop Chupa Chups keychain

lcmlcm

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hee hee I love it...:naughty:

did you know in spanish the word "chupar" means to suck? that's probably how it got its name...we were talking about it in class and my teacher said it means to suck like a vacuum or suck on something...so i said "like lollipops?" and thats how we got into the discussion of the chupa chups lollipops...

the easiest way : internet , $23 including postage :roftl:

btw, i forget to watch mika live in koko @ world channel tonight.....DAMN!!!

unhappy :crybaby::no:

Just $23! *go and search*

Ohh...don't cry sweetie. :( I nearly forgot to watch, luckily my friend gave me a call, but I still missed about 1 min.

And actually I saw the dvd of this gig in MongKok. I don't how much it is cause the shop was closed. But I saw another gig at another shop, it cost about $99.

the easiest way : internet , $23 including postage :roftl:

btw, i forget to watch mika live in koko @ world channel tonight.....DAMN!!!

unhappy :crybaby::no:

"The internet" is an awfully big place!!!! DUH!:doh: Can you narrow it down just a tad??? :boxed:

I tried goooooogling chupachups, they had other neat stuff, but no keychain. Methinks it's only available in Europe and us neanderthilic North Americans just have to make do with the usual crap..... :thumbdown:

"The internet" is an awfully big place!!!! DUH!:doh: Can you narrow it down just a tad??? :boxed:

I tried goooooogling chupachups, they had other neat stuff, but no keychain. Methinks it's only available in Europe and us neanderthilic North Americans just have to make do with the usual crap..... :thumbdown:

is it appropriate to put the link here....?

http://hk.search.auctions.yahoo.com/search/ac?p=chupa+chups

chinese only....but u can send them email in english :thumb_yello:

btw, i am not any seller..:boxed:

Just $23! *go and search*

Ohh...don't cry sweetie. :( I nearly forgot to watch, luckily my friend gave me a call, but I still missed about 1 min.

And actually I saw the dvd of this gig in MongKok. I don't how much it is cause the shop was closed. But I saw another gig at another shop, it cost about $99.

Oh! I don't know there is a DVD!

I only watched in youtube! the screen is too small!!!!

really feel bad coz i still remember before entering my home....

and i also dun know why after his gig in HK...i seldom hear his song at radio...

There was a little leaflet with my keychain with some addresses on it ('Imported by...'). Got it here. It seems that these thingies are sold in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and some Asian countries. Sorry... :sad:

But maybe you can get them through the internet.

BTW there are 14 different ones!

There was a little leaflet with my keychain with some addresses on it ('Imported by...'). Got it here. It seems that these thingies are sold in Europe, Australia, New Zealand and some Asian countries. Sorry... :sad:

But maybe you can get them through the internet.

BTW there are 14 different ones!

Yup, they're sold even here. I had an orange one but i lost it. I'd like to have the green one, but i can't find it:sneaky2: