MIKA Interview French

norwalk174

sorry to ask but can anyone at least summerize what he's saying in these? it would be greatly appreciated if you could :wub2:

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=16173073

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=16175150

i'm really sorry if there's already a thread on this!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ahh, so that's where those nice pictures are from, that turned up a few weeks ago. :biggrin2: don't understand much either, but i guess at the beginning he talks about his success (though i only understand the english part :bleh: ), and then sth about his family being with him on tour... does he say that one of the big girls on stage is his cousin?

i'd especially love to get the translation for part 2, seems like he says some interesting things there...

http://www.lastardelafoire.com/dotclear/

Translation:

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3772&page=35

He want to translate lot of serious information with lot of joke;what he do it's not a joke but play with that;

france and grand britain is great for that in france, people love melody;in france we can have success with melody;he talk about traditionnal singer :brel,piaff;lot of singer sing hardly but with melody...if he sing in french,it will be very perfect.

he is not CHER to be an actor for his carrier...actor and singer is not for him.

he work a part of the year to work music when young people go to school.revenge don't work,it's a concept.He protect himself.he his surprise of this success;he work hard cause people have attention for him.He cut two times to talk about the meal...

he is in "auberge de l'ile" this evening......!!!!!when he talk about hippie,he tell that we can't do serious things when we are drunk;too much drugs at this period;he like london cause he had his family,and near france.he had the privilege to travel a lot;but in america,specially los angeles,he think he is far of everything.

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3772&page=34

he doesn't want to do the "eurovision",he don't want to play in the gay's series(we don't know this in france) but in "chamless"(it's that?) it's possible cause it's more funny for him;

it's just for a fun!he want to sing!!he work hard since 11years;he had chance to do what he do and have money whith what he loves to do!today is a good success in colmar and he hope having lot of success like today!

he had no revenge!he think about US when he present BILLY BROWN.he sing for himself;he protect himself,had family and friend with him,it's her cousin today in big girl!his school friend sing on happy endding with him;he like mineral vine ,he like alsace wine but it was too expensive...he is in alsace for the two days...an restaurant 4 stars in "michelin" tomorow(so:today....).the group can pay now;yesterday it was him for ten personns.the life of mika is coloorfull but he isn't a hippie(her mother was...);he loved lot of country...but not one in particulary,perhaps he prefer lives in a caravans!

i think he looks really tired and exhausted, and i have the feeling that he's not too happy that he has to speak french there cause he's so tired and it's more difficult for him than english... or maybe he's just generally not happy with having to answer so many questions when he's tired.

Fouchonneret made the translation. :wink2:

I had never seen him doing so much mistakes in French.

I think he was very tired. He said it himself.

He made an another mistake and then said "Merde (****)!" and then "Excuse me! I'm tired".

He's always a little bit shy in France. He must speaks in French. He's afraid of doing too many mistakes (he always says: "please, I'm scared to speak French).

I don't know if he's shy because he feels like he's still the little boy in Paris when he speaks French or if it's because he's afraid of doing mistakes.

He feels better when he speaks French in Québec (Canada).

Don't worry about your French Mica!

You have the perfect French accent and you don't make too much mistakes.:wink2:

You know that France loves you!!! :wub2:

Fouchonneret made the translation. :wink2:

I had never seen him doing so much mistakes in French.

I think he was very tired. He said it himself.

He made an another mistake and then said "Merde (****)!" and then "Excuse me! I'm tired".

He's always a little bit shy in France. He must speaks in French. He's afraid of doing too many mistakes (he always says: "please, I'm scared to speak French).

I don't know if he's shy because he feels like he's still the little boy in Paris when he speaks French or if it's because he's afraid of doing mistakes.

He feels better when he speaks French in Québec (Canada).

Don't worry about your French Mica!

You have the perfect French accent and you don't make too much mistakes.:wink2:

You know that France loves you!!! :wub2:

Aww, he feels uncomfortable speaking French...poor thing! I'm sure all of his French-speaking fans are very impressed with his French, and no one minds if he makes a few mistakes! But I suppose he is a perfectionist, and he doesn't want to make any mistakes! He is so sweet to try so hard during French interviews :)

He's worried too much.

He understands all the things people says.

The only problem he has is the lack of vocabulary. It's normal because he doesn't live in France and he doesn't use French every day.

The rest is perfect. :thumb_yello:

He's worried too much.

He understands all the things people says.

The only problem he has is the lack of vocabulary. It's normal because he doesn't live in France and he doesn't use French every day.

The rest is perfect. :thumb_yello:

That happens to everyone when they don't speak a language on a daily basis! We need to tell him to stop worrying!

He's bloody serious too... I've never seen him so direct and serious in an interview... The "il y a tellement de connards sur cette terre" (There are so many assholes in this world) thing might be a sign of exasperation, don't you think? The poor thing really needed a break...

He's bloody serious too... I've never seen him so direct and serious in an interview... The "il y a tellement de connards sur cette terre" (There are so many assholes in this world) thing might be a sign of exasperation, don't you think? The poor thing really needed a break...

haha I think I need a break too coz i didnt notice that he said that:naughty:

agree, he's very serious in this one & very tired....he's made so many interviews this year that's why maybe he's so bored & he's waiting impatiently to go on holidays...:cool:

as pamette already said he's very different when he starts speaking french in France....maybe our journalists aren't the coolest ever!!!:naughty: :naughty:

haha I think I need a break too coz i didnt notice that he said that:naughty:

agree, he's very serious in this one & very tired....he's made so many interviews this year that's why maybe he's so bored & he's waiting impatiently to go on holidays...:cool:

as pamette already said he's very different when he starts speaking french in France....maybe our journalists aren't the coolest ever!!!:naughty: :naughty:

Well maybe he didn't appreciate to be called "Mabrouck" by Frank Dubosc the last time he was in France... the poor M must be scared to death now when it comes to talking to French journalists, right? ;)

French people frighten him! :naughty:!

I read Franck didn't call him "Mabrouck" (like the dog) but something which means welcome or something like that. I can't remember.

I dunno what Franck meant... It was just weird, as usual ;)

Well maybe he didn't appreciate to be called "Mabrouck" by Frank Dubosc the last time he was in France... the poor M must be scared to death now when it comes to talking to French journalists, right? ;)

btw mabrook means félicitations/Congratulations in Lebanese.... but ur right......it is used as a name for dogs in France(i've forgotten this one:bleh:)

Unfortunetly we dont have here tv shows like the Mexican one :biggrin2: (unfortumendantales?!??!) or Popworld :doh:

btw mabrook means félicitations/Congratulations in Lebanese.... but ur right......it is used as a name for dogs in France(i've forgotten this one:bleh:)

Unfortunetly we dont have here tv shows like the Mexican one :biggrin2: (unfortumendantales?!??!) or Popworld :doh:

desafortunadamente!

(Queenie taught me that, I'm so prrrrrrrrroud of my new spanish word ;))

I was sure it meant something different.

We don't call the dogs "Mabrook" but "Mabrouck". Heureusement! :roftl:

But everybody thinks about the dog in "30 millions d'amis" when Franck said that! :naughty:

I don't know the mexican ones.