Perez Hilton mentions Mika

patyricia

:shocked: OMG!!! No way!! Wentworth Miller??!!!!

You've gotta be kidding!! He's lush!!! He's soooooo gorgeous!!!!

I don't care about the rest of it (no offence Mika) but that about MY Wentworth..........*cries heavily into wine*:tears:

Hey! And what about Alan? He ran off with Alan after Somerset House? :blush-anim-cl:

• Replies 225
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a funny thread becuse think about it, mika and perez are friends and perez knows that mika doesnt want the public to know, so he probably wouldnt let that slip and every other gay person perez talks about like lance bass is ALWAYS filed as "gay gay gay" and this may sounds a bit contridictory to what i said before but perez once said something like " i just assumed he was gay at first" about mika. so.if that means anything to you.

Wentworth was my last "obsession" before MIKA....

Guess my husband is glad that there's no chance in he** that the men I obsess over will ever run off with me. (Well, even if they were straight - as if...) :roftl:

Is anyone surprised?! :roftl:

But seriously---

I feel happy, if anything. I think it's cute. :original: I support him and think it's great. :thumb_yello:

To be honest... I hope there are not too many people who are completely shocked. Because it really isn't a shocking thing to be gay. Pfjoew!

I'm not surprised anyway, and if you want loads of other speculation, there were many threads about this before with valid points.

And about the 'I'm a poof'-Tshirt: I think you're actually right. There's people that just don't want to believe anything else than him being straight. I'd say: go ahead if it makes you feel better, but you must ask yourself what difference it makes.

(nice closet-picture by the way :roftl: )

Hmm. One thing: Why would Mika tell the biggest celebrity gossiper he's gay, if he doesn't want to talk about wether he is or not in the media? They might be friends, but still.. it remains perez.

Anyway, I hope he's happy with whoever he's happy with.

I still really don't get anything from this little artcle.

But I support Mika 100% either way, obviously!

Cheesygoodness said this in the other thread regarding this article:

"perez files every hot guy under the "gay, gay, gay" category. he even puts zac efron there. he doesn't do that to mika anymore. i think he's only under anglophilia."

tis true.

It's over. Done. FINITO. Unless you change your gender ofcourse....

Perez is always right.....:glasses2:

then again everyone knows Perez is a bit of a blabber mouth, and Mika wants to keep his personal life under wraps. I'm still sceptical as to whether Mika has actually told him or not. If he hasn't, I don't blame him, if he has, I don't know what the hell he was thinking LOL. As for Perez filing him under "Gay Gay Gay" Perez could just be assuming like the majority of people.

I still really don't get anything from this little artcle.

But I support Mika 100% either way, obviously!

Cheesygoodness said this in the other thread regarding this article:

"perez files every hot guy under the "gay, gay, gay" category. he even puts zac efron there. he doesn't do that to mika anymore. i think he's only under anglophilia."

tis true.

now there's a good point :thumb_yello:

As for Perez possibly "not really knowing," I honestly think that it would be a bit odd if Perez DIDN'T know. I mean, he and Mika are friends, after all. That would be like becoming friends with someone and after months and months still not knowing what sexuality they are. I'm under the impression that Mika just hides his sexuality from the public, and that he's quite open about it in his private life, which would include his friendship with Perez. Plus, I'm sure within the first hour of meeting him, Perez would've asked him. :roftl:

What I think, is that Perez originally started putting Mika under the "Gay, Gay, Gay" category, but since they became "friends," he stopped and kind of layed off of it a bit because Mika didn't want to disclose his sexuality. That's just my opinion. If you search "Mika" on Perez's site, a few of his posts are still under the "Gay, Gay, Gay" category.

That true. i subscribed to him on youtube and watched a bunch of videos yesterday and he's hilarious and all but he likes to save face a lot it seems. Thena again, you have to ask yourself why he wouldn't continue if it was true?

lets look at the quote again...

Why does your pal Mika seem immune to your outing?

Unfortunately, you can’t go back to my really old posts, because I had legal drama bull**** and had to go to a new server, but the first few times I talked about Mika, he was filed under the “Gay Gay Gay” category and I said that he was gay. But I don’t have to repeat it every time I talk about him!

"And I said that he was gay".

that itself doesnt confirm anything. he doesnt say "mika has said he's gay" or anything, it just says that PEREZ said he was gay. To me, it just sounds like an assumption.

Like, at my dance show, this girl just suddenly said to me "why do you like mika so much?" and so i said "because i think he's a great artist and musician" and then someone else chipped in and said "is he actually gay?" and then someone else said "yeah he is. they said so on MTV. You know MTV news and they have that scroll bit at the bottom? it said there"

but i didnt argue. i didnt see the point. they already made up their minds and its like, 4 against 1. luckily the subject changed.

everyone is very quick to judge, especially in the UK with an unbelieveable amount of stereotypes, so when someone decides to keep schtum everyone is quick to gossip.

Unlike me. When I first watched Grace Kelly I didn't see anything "gay". In fact, the first thing that struck me was NOT his voice, was NOT the song, but in fact his confidence. I know a lot of gay/bi people and none of them act like Mika. In fact, they have a little "Perez" in them. I'm not saying Mika ISN'T, not all homosexuals act the same like not all straight's act the same, but going by how the majority of homosexuals act....I just didn't see it in Mika the first time I saw him, whereas a lot of people did. To be honest, I only think people think Mika's gay is because of his STAGE presence and maybe his dress sense.

My oldest sister always thought he was gay, but when watching the Koko gig which I recorded she sounded surprised as she said "he doesnt SOUND gay.." when hearing his voice.

This is another valid point - people who aren't fans of Mika only hear his songs and only see him in music videos. The majority have never heard what he has to say in lengthy videos and therefore do not see how he really acts around people. This is gonna sound stupid, but they don't "know" Mika like we do.

God I've gone well off topic.

Basically, in a nut shell, a lot of people place people in stereotypical groups when judging the case of a book, instead of opening them up and reading between the lines. Some book covers scream their story lines while others are deceiving. I've grown up sheltered and therefore quite innocent; my best friend of 13/14 years is gay and I never realised until about 4 years ago when he told me over MSN. Being homosexual or heterosexual isn't important to me. They're exactly the same person as they were before, we just know a bit more about them. They may have been condemned like the great Oscar Wilde back in the day because we were more religious, and it's "God's Wish" that man and woman get together and to keep populating. However, we now live in a Modern Society and therefore a gay person can live a bit more happily and freely, but people still spit at them. In the end we're all the same person. Not everyone is attracted to the same person. No straight man fancies one "type" of female. A straight man may like Big Girls but another straight man might like slim girls, but they don't argue with each other simply because they like girls. They let each other get on with their own lives. Gay man have rights to live just like straight people and if everyone kept out of everyone else's business there wouldnt be a problem.

As for Perez possibly "not really knowing," I honestly think that it would be a bit odd if Perez DIDN'T know. I mean, he and Mika are friends, after all. That would be like becoming friends with someone and after months and months still not knowing what sexuality they are. I'm under the impression that Mika just hides his sexuality from the public, and that he's quite open about it in his private life, which would include his friendship with Perez. Plus, I'm sure within the first hour of meeting him, Perez would've asked him. :roftl:

Well, I have 2 friends and it took them 3 years before they both told it. Unfortunately I couldn't hook them up since it was a boy and a girl, but aaaanyways, you get the point:naughty: