Sasje

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Afternoon kiddos!

Anyone watch Jonathan ross last night?

Was hysterical - especially the bit about mika.

friday night with jonathan ross is great, last night it was simon pegg, adam sandler and keira knightly - next friday is quentin tarentino (sp?), trinny and susanna, and samuel l jackson

And im waiting for it to come on youtube to show you - has to be seen, not explainable

Ok so i was talking about this the other day.

This is a clip from Jonathan Ross's show on the 7th (Friday)

The mika referance is in the last few seconds but you have to watch the whole clip to 'get' it.

Its a tad sarcastic but made me laugh :P

O it's ok, I don't know how to explain it, so forget it :wink2::roftl:

Did you do something interesting today?

umh...this morning I went out just to pass some hours,then I arrived home...I ate and then my sis corrected me the last 2 latin version...it takes 2 hours,'coz she was on the web and so we laughed and she was talkin' with a 'fanclub friend',but I told her the word lousy..so she continued to repeat the word and the friend continued to write 'loooooool'...hahha:roftl: well..then I joined the mfc and I'm talkin w/ a friend...and I'm happy 'coz I almost conviced a friend to do a thing for herself!!!!!!!hahhahaha!!!!!

...ok..stop!!!:naughty: and you???:thumb_yello:

Ok so i was talking about this the other day.

This is a clip from Jonathan Ross's show on the 7th (Friday)

The mika referance is in the last few seconds but you have to watch the whole clip to 'get' it.

Its a tad sarcastic but made me laugh :P

OMG :roftl: , poor Mika.

Imagine him seeing that programme, like. "What the hell have I to do with that?"

umh...this morning I went out just to pass some hours,then I arrived home...I ate and then my sis corrected me the last 2 latin version...it takes 2 hours,'coz she was on the web and so we laughed and she was talkin' with a 'fanclub friend',but I told her the word lousy..so she continued to repeat the word and the friend continued to write 'loooooool'...hahha:roftl: well..then I joined the mfc and I'm talkin w/ a friend...and I'm happy 'coz I almost conviced a friend to do a thing for herself!!!!!!!hahhahaha!!!!!

...ok..stop!!!:naughty: and you???:thumb_yello:

well, I did nothing actually. I got up, had breakfast, saw Mika with love today on tmf, went to the MFC, ran for 30 minutes, had a shower and went back to MFC:naughty:

I have to study a little bit, but I'm going to do that over an hour I think:naughty:

well, I did nothing actually. I got up, had breakfast, saw Mika with love today on tmf, went to the MFC, ran for 30 minutes, had a shower and went back to MFC:naughty:

I have to study a little bit, but I'm going to do that over an hour I think:naughty:

what time is it in Belgium...???

By the way...I didn't understand a lot pink of this interview...I understood that the interviewer said:'Do you like Mika,btw??'

and that idiot...:'yes...'

What were they talking about????:mf_rosetinted:

what time is it in Belgium...???

By the way...I didn't understand a lot pink of this interview...I understood that the interviewer said:'Do you like Mika,btw??'

and that idiot...:'yes...'

What were they talking about????:mf_rosetinted:

It's 25 past 7 here :roftl: (in the evening of course :wink2: )

They were talking about what the difference is between a geek and a nerd and they were talking about star wars

It's 25 past 7 here :roftl: (in the evening of course :wink2: )

They were talking about what the difference is between a geek and a nerd and they were talking about star wars

oh...same time!!!:thumb_yello:

btw...thanx!!!I understood that but I thought there were other things!!!thank u thank u!!!Now I have to go!!!Byyyeee!!!

talk to ya tomorrow!!!:thumb_yello::punk:

oh...same time!!!:thumb_yello:

btw...thanx!!!I understood that but I thought there were other things!!!thank u thank u!!!Now I have to go!!!Byyyeee!!!

talk to ya tomorrow!!!:thumb_yello::punk:

bye

*hugs*

:huglove: :huglove: :huglove: