Sasjes Butterfly Bar (part 5)

Sasje

What work do you do?

I am so nosey today:naughty:

I won't. I will.:mf_rosetinted:

ok, don't laugh at me, because it's an unspectacular job which doesn't reflect me at all...

... i am a secretary.

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:boxed: Ohh. I don't hate it though...But if I had to stay here forever I'd kill myself:naughty:

me tooooo!!!

HEY!!!HELP BAR...I NEED HELP...ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS FELL IN LOVE WITH A BOY...SHE'S DYING 'COZ SHE 'LOVES' HIM...BUT HE DOESN'T KNOW...AND SHE'S TOO SHY TO TELL HIM...WELL...I AND THE OTHER BEST FRIEND WANT TO 'PUT' THEM TOGETHER(I DUNNO HOW TO SAY IT IN ENGLISH!!!SORRY!!)BUT WE DUNNO HOW...SO...CAN U HELP ME???WHAT SHOULD WE TELL HIM???BUT...IT'S A LITTLE BIT WEIRD,'COZ...WE WANT TO DO ALL THOSE THINGS,BUT OUR FRIEND(SARA)HASN'T TO KNOW THAT...I DUNNO...IS IT CLEAR OR...MESS??:wink2: THANX!!!

ok, don't laugh at me, because it's an unspectacular job which doesn't reflect me at all...

... i am a secretary.

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

what's wrong with that???there's nothing to laugh at you...it0s a job like others,isn't it??

or his private assistant...:wink2:

awwww :wub2:

OK, pull me out of the cake like Rafa in "Love today" or i'm gonna sink...

hahhaha!!!I'm listenig right by now to love today...my fav song ever...and the vid is sooooo colorful...I def adore it tooooooooo....:wub2::mf_lustslow: