Mika nominated for the Belgian TMF awards

sky

He's nominated for best male artist internationaal (international:wink2: )

Best pop internationaal and Best new artist internationaal.

I think he can use our help:wink2: especially for best new artist, because tokio hotel is nominated too, they are going to play live and they have the habbit to give artists who are there the award

I don't know if everyone can vote for it :blush-anim-cl:

here is the link:

http://awards.tmf.be/07/vote_r2/

(I hope you guys can understand everything on the site:blush-anim-cl: )

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ironic that its in Belguim...I wonder if that other chick is going to try to get Mika un-nominated...

I bet she would...:thumbdown:

haha, I was thinking the same thing

But hey, this is a way to purify our image as Mika-hating country!

vote you people, vote!!!

Hope Within Temptation wins something this year too..They deserve it!!! ;)

Edit: They are not nominated this year!! :shocked:

within temptation is performing this year and they are nominated for best live :wink2:

Rihanna is in the international section? Is she from a different country? I'm so out of touch with everything.

Ahh Mika...... i voted.

yeah, I thought that Rihanna came from Barbados

I've voted for Mika in all three categories. I don't understand why he is not nominated for best live act, though.

And about the little article under his photo: it's a bit stupid and not very nice.

(I will translate it soon if I find the time.)

yeah i thought so too, it says he sounds like his nuts were removed in non-chirurgical way...

yeah i thought so too, it says he sounds like his nuts were removed in non-chirurgical way...

I think it's quite funny though, it's not nice but you can better have a laugh with it.

If you want I will try to translate it :wink2:

translation:

Even though sometimes he sounds like his nuts were removed in a painful and non-chirurgical way, Mika gave his former highschool-bullies, who are probably flipping burgers now, a good kick in the nuts. His 'Life in Cartoon Motion' reached the first or second place in the charts in no less then 10 countries, which means that Mika can afford boyguards now to have those frustrated muscled guys kicked out on commando. Think of that next time you're being pushed into the toilet head first! A wise lesson: you reach the top at 24, not 14. Give this guy a TMF awards before we all turn into Ingeborg.

I don't have a clue who Ingeborg is though...

translation:

Even though sometimes he sounds like his nuts were removed in a painful and non-chirurgical way, Mika gave his former highschool-bullies, who are probably flipping burgers now, a good kick in the nuts. His 'Life in Cartoon Motion' reached the first or second place in the charts in no less then 10 countries, which means that Mika can afford boyguards now to have those frustrated muscled guys kicked out on commando. Think of that next time you're being pushed into the toilet head first! A wise lesson: you reach the top at 24, not 14. Give this guy a TMF awards before we all turn into Ingeborg.

Thanks for the translation: you were a few minutes ahead of me:wink2:

I don't know what Ingeborg means either, perhaps it's something Belgian... (Maybe Sky could help out?)

translation:

Ingeborg is a woman that presents some tv shows on television :wink2: