I Get Picked At School Bec I Like Mika

DavidM

considering the word gay as an offence is a wrong starting point. that's not an offence. calling mika names is to offend him.

and as much as that makes you suffer, try and ignore them. the world is full of stupid people sadly. their loss anyway.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately David, we are surrounded by so many closed minded people. I know exactly how you feel. I get picked as well for liking MIKA, especially at work. There is a girl that works with me and she believes that I shouldn't like MIKA because I am not white!!!!. You don't understand how annoyed I get. I wish I could just kick her nasty butt!!. Well, thanks to MIKA I really don't care what people think. Yes, sometimes is hard but you know we got the balls to like whatever and not be ashamed about it. The people at your school need to grow up. If they get physical offensive with you; you need to say something is not right and probably illegal. I am going to Mexico next year, tell me who is bothering you and I will kick them for you. :naughty::thumbdown: hehehe

Hugs

Lucy

Hi David,

I understand very much your feelings.:huglove:

But please David, let them speak, they are losers!:thumbdown:

You David, know exactly why you love Mika. If they say bad things about you or Mika think of Mika and what he means to you and us all. How much he give, How much he helped many of us in different ways.:wub2:

That losers know nothing about that. Nothing! Poor people! We should feel regret for that non-believers!:sneaky2:

And that gay questions! Phfff. It makes me sick! SO WHAT! Gay people are sooooo cool!! :thumb_yello:

So be strong and proud!

So David, did you watch the show last night? It made me so sad because Britney was SO boring! *sigh* Has she lost her magic?

I have no words I watch the performance with my mouth opend and with this face :shocked::thumbdown::sneaky2::blink::boxed:

IM SO DISSAPOINTED but poor britney she was sooo nervous Imagine all people specting something or I dont know and thanks everyone for the support I wish i could do something for u too

really, everyone has had high expectations on her performance, but she seemed kinda lost on the stage. she used to appear sooo glamorous...

Yeah !!! like she have 0 attitude !! at first when she start I tough she was an impostor and that later on the real britney will come out but noo sir she was for real herself :S

how was schol today david?did anyone pic on you?at least in your school ppl know who he is!in my school ppl say "mika who?":roftl:

Everythings the same still being called a fag , but what can I do about them. And a friend of mine was singing happy ending and I was OMG !! how what omg !! and Im so happy for her too because she is dating this really really sweet guy and she was telling me all about it and Then she show me a pick and I know hima nd he is really friendly and sweet !!!

Everythings the same still being called a fag , but what can I do about them. And a friend of mine was singing happy ending and I was OMG !! how what omg !! and Im so happy for her too because she is dating this really really sweet guy and she was telling me all about it and Then she show me a pick and I know hima nd he is really friendly and sweet !!!

oh! personally i think gay men are like teddy bears!:naughty: haha!:naughty: dont let them get to u!:wink2:

OH MY GOD!

I just can't get those narrow-minded people! :thumbdown:

They are disgusting, and they will never understand what they miss willingly through all their lives!

There's a very intelligent and talented Hungarian musician called Xaver Varnus, he plays the organ. I would like to share a quote of him:

"I don't like gays. I don't like jew people. Just like I don't like gypsies, muslims, christians and atheists. That's because I love real people, real personalities, regardless of their sexual orientation, religion, or ethnics."

I can absolutely identify with this opinion! :wink2:

hey david!all my friends always critize me because i'm obssessed with mika and all that stuff, when I bought his CD they told me "how can you even like that guy he's a awful" and other stuff but you know what, let them live thier boring plane life because they are the ones who are freaks because they are so closeminded so don't listen to what they say just be yourself as mika always says. Plus here all the Mika fans support you, so keep on been yourself!! we like you the way you are!!lots of kisses boy!!!

I now how you feel!

:thumb_yello:

hey david, i use to b picked on when i was in school (erm althou a long time ago now) and even being an adult u still sometimes get bullied by ppl, thinking that mayb they are better than you are or that sometimes they think you are so different they dont want to give u a chance cos u dont fit the "crowd"

They are not worth getting upset about, you are a beautiful person and have lots of friends and ppl you can talk to here. the world is full of nasty ppl. but never forget the world is also full of very nice ones too. Dont let the bad ones get you down, learn to love yourself and ul see that wot they think doesnt really matter.

good luck hunnie

hugs

hey david!all my friends always critize me because i'm obssessed with mika and all that stuff, when I bought his CD they told me "how can you even like that guy he's a awful" and other stuff but you know what, let them live thier boring plane life because they are the ones who are freaks because they are so closeminded so don't listen to what they say just be yourself as mika always says. Plus here all the Mika fans support you, so keep on been yourself!! we like you the way you are!!lots of kisses boy!!!

I now how you feel!

:thumb_yello: