sound at the beginning of big girl

rockinbabzz

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

my brother asked 'why do you hear him peeing in a bottle?' :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: sorry to start a thread about this, it just made me laugh non stop for about a week

thats hilarious..ya i havent met anyone too famous...lol! when i ask mika i want to ask him if he will call me a twat!:roftl:

*suggests changing this thread into the 'silly things you have said to celebs' thread*

My only contact with a celeb was when i was part of the tech crew for an Aled Jones concert.

He was super nice to me - ha ha bought me lunch which was from the worlds best burger stand if your a techie in winter :P -

And i told him his scarf smelt nice - so i gave it to me because i was cold and let me keep it ha ha.

Later found out the smell was a cheapo tesco mens body spray called 'nebula' smells wondeful though.

Go smell it people.

*suggests changing this thread into the 'silly things you have said to celebs' thread*

My only contact with a celeb was when i was part of the tech crew for an Aled Jones concert.

He was super nice to me - ha ha bought me lunch which was from the worlds best burger stand if your a techie in winter :P -

And i told him his scarf smelt nice - so i gave it to me because i was cold and let me keep it ha ha.

Later found out the smell was a cheapo tesco mens body spray called 'nebula' smells wondeful though.

Go smell it people.

*smells* mmmmm....:roftl:

*smells* mmmmm....:roftl:

Honestly - its really lovely.

The kind of smell you would match with snuggling up to a guy in a big comfy hoody and breathing in - yum.

I cant send cans of it across the world but i could spray some on something and send that.

The stuff only costs £1.57 and its better than sex ha ha ha.

my brother asked 'why do you hear him peeing in a bottle?' :roftl: :roftl: :roftl: sorry to start a thread about this, it just made me laugh non stop for about a week

LOL! :roftl:

Your brother is so funny!

Anyway, I think it sounds like someone drinking loudly with a straw.

You met him??? LUCKY!

What did he say to that?

several times :cool: he said that he hadn't meant to aim the banana's at me and that he would throw more carefully next time. but actually i talked more to his brother dan (the guitarist) i gave him a bag i made and he really liked it. and the next time i met them he told me that he kept it in his car to put his cigarettes in. i'm still proud of that :mf_rosetinted:

several times :cool: he said that he hadn't meant to aim the banana's at me and that he would throw more carefully next time. but actually i talked more to his brother dan (the guitarist) i gave him a bag i made and he really liked it. and the next time i met them he told me that he kept it in his car to put his cigarettes in. i'm still proud of that :mf_rosetinted:

Oh my god thats so cool! Lucky :glasses2: haha