Happy Endinnn

xxprincesschezzaxx

• Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't know how to get the pic that comes with the article from about.com to this site. However, you get the idea from below. If you have already seen this, my apologies. :) I LOVE this article.

"Happy Ending" Video - Pop Surrealism, Mika Style

Who hasn't wondered what it would be like to drift up into the sky attached to a balloon? What about singing stuffed animals, and animated hands joining into the mix? It's all in a day's work for pop singer Mika and the video for the song "Happy Ending," an upcoming single from his album Life in Cartoon Motion. The song itself is on the melancholy side, but the video is likely to make you smile.

Watch "Happy Ending."

I didn't know how to get the pic that comes with the article from about.com to this site. However, you get the idea from below. If you have already seen this, my apologies. :) I LOVE this article.

"Happy Ending" Video - Pop Surrealism, Mika Style

Who hasn't wondered what it would be like to drift up into the sky attached to a balloon? What about singing stuffed animals, and animated hands joining into the mix? It's all in a day's work for pop singer Mika and the video for the song "Happy Ending," an upcoming single from his album Life in Cartoon Motion. The song itself is on the melancholy side, but the video is likely to make you smile.

Watch "Happy Ending."

#

:thumb_yello:

Lolz

x

Do you know, I have been at work since 9am and had the radio on all day and not heard Happy Ending once! :shocked::sneaky2: Bad Radio 2!

Ye, well there's going to be a campaign. Keep a look out on the threads. The media in this country are a damn disgrace and want telling! To begin with, please email gmtv.co.uk. You can get onto their site and contact them from there. Ask them why they've never even mentioned Mika and his single. Tell them we's like to see him on the show sometime, and remind them that Mika is a star who didn't need the X Factor to give him a push.

Love today, from Marilyn

Ye, well there's going to be a campaign. Keep a look out on the threads. The media in this country are a damn disgrace and want telling! To begin with, please email gmtv.co.uk. You can get onto their site and contact them from there. Ask them why they've never even mentioned Mika and his single. Tell them we's like to see him on the show sometime, and remind them that Mika is a star who didn't need the X Factor to give him a push.

Love today, from Marilyn

Wooo

Good idea :thumb_yello:

x