Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

WOOT! I think we are all doing quite well!

I have to leave to go to tennis practice in 5 minutes but I thought I'd stop by to say hi! :biggrin2::biggrin2::biggrin2:

you better take advantage of that tennis practice. your team is gonna need it to beat our schools freakin amazing tennis team.

But of course, we all know that Dana is gonna win.

:naughty:

so you reallly shouldnt bother going to practice. coz we all know dana's gonna win. so you wouldnt need to practice coz you cant get better coz youre gonna lose. and dana is so good that we're gonna beat you. annnnnddd im just rambling now so im gonna stop...

:roll1:

you better take advantage of that tennis practice. your team is gonna need it to beat our schools freakin amazing tennis team.

But of course, we all know that Dana is gonna win.

:naughty:

so you reallly shouldnt bother going to practice. coz we all know dana's gonna win. so you wouldnt need to practice coz you cant get better coz youre gonna lose. and dana is so good that we're gonna beat you. annnnnddd im just rambling now so im gonna stop...

:roll1:

OH REALLY! Well, we've only got our starters playing against your school because usually we put extras in because we are SOOOOO much better than everyone. Our extras would POUND dana hills into the ground, but we really want to get revenge for last year so we're gonna PUNISH them! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :winner_first_h4h: :winner_first_h4h:

HHHHHHHI my fellow californian sistas!

all i can say is... it is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-L-Y WOW. wow, thats hard to type.

O and Y-E-S to the spectrum party. lets do it, in a week or so? ha

O hey I saw Shrek that night too! i love that movie...

lol, well shrek is an awesome movie, only the first one the second one is eh and i still havent seen the third one but heard that it was pretty annoying/suckish, idk?

i have HIGH HIGH hopes for atu, i must see it soooooooooooon omgosh i just saw the teaser trailer for the DARK KNIGHT and im in love with the new batman movies and i just want summer08 to be HERE, now! lol

lol, well shrek is an awesome movie, only the first one the second one is eh and i still havent seen the third one but heard that it was pretty annoying/suckish, idk?

i have HIGH HIGH hopes for atu, i must see it soooooooooooon omgosh i just saw the teaser trailer for the DARK KNIGHT and im in love with the new batman movies and i just want summer08 to be HERE, now! lol

I wanna see ATU also!!!

And this Irvine Spectrum thing has to happen! I'll just call my good friend Mika and see if he would like to join us...:blush-anim-cl:

haha. idk i didnt see the 3rd, but my sister says it was pretty good!! she said it was cute. haha

Well, for ATU dont get your hopes up THAT much. It depends on the type of person and what movies you like. If you like musicals that are different and, (if you liked Moulin Rouge) and if you just like awesome cool random things, then you'll love it. haha idk it depends. But im pretty sure any MIKA fans will like it!! It was amazingly awesome in my opinion!!

I loved the first batman movie with Christian Bale!

I wanna see ATU also!!!

And this Irvine Spectrum thing has to happen! I'll just call my good friend Mika and see if he would like to join us...:blush-anim-cl:

OK guys!!!! How about sometime next week!? We'll go to the spectrum, eat, watch ATU, and walk around and be CRAZY INSANE MIKA FANS!!! haha.

we have to make it happen. How splendidly wondrous!

do you by chance have any pictures from that WONDERFUL experience? :cheerful_h4h: i'm collecting pictures from different gigs from all over the us

I only have a few... sorry! I mostly took only videos. i have some saved in my overflowing mika folder!! Well actually i have like 6 folders of him haha.

I'll PM them to you! or post them here! whichever you want!

do you want some videos too?

I only have a few... sorry! I mostly took only videos. i have some saved in my overflowing mika folder!! Well actually i have like 6 folders of him haha.

I'll PM them to you! or post them here! whichever you want!

do you want some videos too?

either one's fine but i'm going to bed now so can you pm them to me?

i don't think that we can put videos in a book :naughty:

I wanna see ATU also!!!

lol, dont you mean OUR good friend?

the spectrum will happen OF COURSE, but idk if i can convince my parents to let me drive ALL the way up there by myself!

ahhhhh of coursee haha.

ok then! ill PM them

Night!

is this book, by any chance, for a man named... mika? i think thats the name...

i thought his name was mike :bleh: well i forgot so i'll have to go check and get back to you later (when i tried to type mike AHH i did it again!! whenever i type mike i type mika lol)

i thought his name was mike :bleh: well i forgot so i'll have to go check and get back to you later (when i tried to type mike AHH i did it again!! whenever i type mike i type mika lol)

lol. whenever i type mika, which is a lot, i accidentally end up typing mike!!! ahhhhh and just now, i tried to type mike, but i accidentally typed mika!!! lol. mike, mika, same thing.

except mika is sooooo much better :naughty:

haha. idk i didnt see the 3rd, but my sister says it was pretty good!! she said it was cute. haha

Well, for ATU dont get your hopes up THAT much. It depends on the type of person and what movies you like. If you like musicals that are different and, (if you liked Moulin Rouge) and if you just like awesome cool random things, then you'll love it. haha idk it depends. But im pretty sure any MIKA fans will like it!! It was amazingly awesome in my opinion!!

I loved the first batman movie with Christian Bale!

OK guys!!!! How about sometime next week!? We'll go to the spectrum, eat, watch ATU, and walk around and be CRAZY INSANE MIKA FANS!!! haha.

we have to make it happen. How splendidly wondrous!

IT WILL BE GOOF!

lol, dont you mean OUR good friend?

the spectrum will happen OF COURSE, but idk if i can convince my parents to let me drive ALL the way up there by myself!

They should let you :)

it was pretty coolio, not much homework tonight, so i have more time on MFC

:biggrin2:

n how was your day?

awesomeness!!

My day was pretty fiineee thanks!!

I think I'm gonna go to the park soon...

Tomorrow I have a minimum day and me and some friends are gonna go visit our old elementary school!!! It's gonna be so awesome!! haha.

what are you doing?

awesomeness!!

Tomorrow I have a minimum day and me and some friends are gonna go visit our old elementary school!!! It's gonna be so awesome!! haha.

what are you doing?

HEYY! I just got back from our tennis match, which we won bye the way. Tomorrow dana hills is soooo gonna lose! YAH HEAR?!?!?!

I'm afraid that this is a flying visit because I have TONS of homework tonight but tomorrow night I won't so I will MFC it up over herrrre!

HEYY! I just got back from our tennis match, which we won bye the way. Tomorrow dana hills is soooo gonna lose! YAH HEAR?!?!?!

I'm afraid that this is a flying visit because I have TONS of homework tonight but tomorrow night I won't so I will MFC it up over herrrre!

Ooo the game against Dana Hills is tomorrow? You guys will get to meet each other! Lucky........

ooo no thats on the 26th haha. the one tomorrow is at Amanda's school, and im too lazy to go. So on the 26th im gonna go to the one at my school. which dana is going to win.

mmmhhhhmmm amanda. we'll see about that...

we have minimum day tomorrow so my team is gonna be in extra high spirits, so we'll go easy on you.

awesomeness!!

what are you doing?

omgosh, i went back to my old elementary school and i realized how small everything was and how like old i have gotten, i miss those days...you guys should try it...its like the weirdest experience ever (maybe only for me), findingmywords, if you went to your elementary school, do you get what im talking bout?