Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, Fresno State for now, but I'm transferring after Spring '08 to one of three schools: Sonoma State, UCLA, or UC San Jose. Fresno State doesn't have my major, but the parents wanted to see if they could get me to stay in the area by making me try it for a year. It sucks, and I really want out, lol.

Sadly, Fresno State for now, but I'm transferring after Spring '08 to one of three schools: Sonoma State, UCLA, or UC San Jose. Fresno State doesn't have my major, but the parents wanted to see if they could get me to stay in the area by making me try it for a year. It sucks, and I really want out, lol.

Aw well at least you'll transfer to one of those schools and they are all great schools. Lol my parent's don't want me to go to the university that we live about 5 minutes away from haha.

Well I know for sure that UCSD is a party school, but it is also a good school. I think. lol.

AP classes are evil! I'm getting my butt kicked by AP Chem, AP English, and AP US History...oooooowwwwwwww.

i know what you mean, and on top of that you have all those "fun" tests to take...im sorry for you but just balance your life our and i mean your butt wont be kicked too hard...one thing i dont get is how all the asian kids at my school were able to take like all ap's

im not having any like educational problems, besides ap bio and its hard cuz like im having more social problems cuz all my friends are annoying me this year and im always a people pleaser, but im getting tired of them thinking of me as always being there and i decided to stop doing that, i mean its annoying...their so self indulgent and i mean ugh whatever, idk why i am saying this here, but yeah

i hope you dont have a senior year like mine where you lose some of your friends, which isnt necessarily a bad thing cuz honestly im not sad at all...im like whatever 8 more months and you wont even talk to me

i know what you mean, and on top of that you have all those "fun" tests to take...im sorry for you but just balance your life our and i mean your butt wont be kicked too hard...one thing i dont get is how all the asian kids at my school were able to take like all ap's

im not having any like educational problems, besides ap bio and its hard cuz like im having more social problems cuz all my friends are annoying me this year and im always a people pleaser, but im getting tired of them thinking of me as always being there and i decided to stop doing that, i mean its annoying...their so self indulgent and i mean ugh whatever, idk why i am saying this here, but yeah

i hope you dont have a senior year like mine where you lose some of your friends, which isnt necessarily a bad thing cuz honestly im not sad at all...im like whatever 8 more months and you wont even talk to me

AP classes are evil. I took AP World History last year and I hated it and so for some reason I thought that I'd be fine taking 3 APs this year...but I'm not! I'm barely holding onto having A's in those classes! Gosh next year I'm going to take 4 or 5 and it's going to be horrible!

Awww, I'm sorry that you're having friend troubles. Sometimes I kinda get tired of some of my friends because they try to change themselves just to fit in. But I don't know. My school is weird. There are those "popular" people, but they are not mean at all...it's strange. So luckily I don't have any enemies (that I know of) and I'm pretty sure that I'll keep most of my friends except for this one guy who is trying so hard to fit in with the theatre crowd and I sooo miss the days when we used to discuss America's Next Top Model together, but anyways, I'm rambling now...:biggrin2:

Ah. Whenever I see your location, I think of my area. I live in the San Joaquin Valley, and everyone here calls it "The Valley". Then there's Silicon Valley, and Napa Valley....Too many valleys.

I thought there was only one valley hahahahahaha

AP classes are evil. I took AP World History last year and I hated it and so for some reason I thought that I'd be fine taking 3 APs this year...but I'm not! I'm barely holding onto having A's in those classes! Gosh next year I'm going to take 4 or 5 and it's going to be horrible!

Awww, I'm sorry that you're having friend troubles. Sometimes I kinda get tired of some of my friends because they try to change themselves just to fit in. But I don't know. My school is weird. There are those "popular" people, but they are not mean at all...it's strange. So luckily I don't have any enemies (that I know of) and I'm pretty sure that I'll keep most of my friends except for this one guy who is trying so hard to fit in with the theatre crowd and I sooo miss the days when we used to discuss America's Next Top Model together, but anyways, I'm rambling now...:biggrin2:

dont worry bout it, i mean friends have those moments, i mean i was at a football game with two of my friends and i have another friend group as well so they just decided to sit with us but then like one of them was completely rude and didnt talk or even look at them and it was an awkward situation i just wanted to leave...lately i have just been apathetic about em i mean im in senior-itis mode right now (not with like education) where i dont care what people see me as or think of me as and i just go on everyday, but they are still stuck in that mode of like trying to impress people and everything and im over it, yenno? omgosh now im rambling tooo...ahahhahaha deep conversations here

i havent been watching americas next top model but i am the BIGGEST heroes fan and i was soooooooooo excited for the season premiere and it did live up to my expectations:biggrin2:

dont worry bout it, i mean friends have those moments, i mean i was at a football game with two of my friends and i have another friend group as well so they just decided to sit with us but then like one of them was completely rude and didnt talk or even look at them and it was an awkward situation i just wanted to leave...lately i have just been apathetic about em i mean im in senior-itis mode right now (not with like education) where i dont care what people see me as or think of me as and i just go on everyday, but they are still stuck in that mode of like trying to impress people and everything and im over it, yenno? omgosh now im rambling tooo...ahahhahaha deep conversations here

i havent been watching americas next top model but i am the BIGGEST heroes fan and i was soooooooooo excited for the season premiere and it did live up to my expectations:biggrin2:

Hmmm yeah. I kinda have just one big group of friends, then a few random friends from other groups. But sometimes they can be rude to one another. But yeah I don't go out of my way to fit in with a friend's group. Because if they really want to be friends with me they'll stay with me no matter what.

Wow, this is deep.

I'm in love with ANTM, and beauty and the geek. I've seen the first and last episodes of the 1st season of heroes and I really liked it! And I met one of the cast members...that's random...but anyways.

Hmmm yeah. I kinda have just one big group of friends, then a few random friends from other groups. But sometimes they can be rude to one another. But yeah I don't go out of my way to fit in with a friend's group. Because if they really want to be friends with me they'll stay with me no matter what.

Wow, this is deep.

I'm in love with ANTM, and beauty and the geek. I've seen the first and last episodes of the 1st season of heroes and I really liked it! And I met one of the cast members...that's random...but anyways.

eeee! i love ANTM AND BEAUTY AND THE GEEK! I missed last night's show AND the premiere of beauty and geek! But Im gonna watch top model tonight!!!

btw.,....... wats your name???

hahah thats funny. i always do that. I never get to know what people's names are...

Which cast member did you meet!!!!???

anyways wats up my fellow californians?

eeee! i love ANTM AND BEAUTY AND THE GEEK! I missed last night's show AND the premiere of beauty and geek! But Im gonna watch top model tonight!!!

btw.,....... wats your name???

hahah thats funny. i always do that. I never get to know what people's names are...

anyways wats up my fellow californians?

aaahhhhh your signature.

AMANDA.

haha im stupid. thats your name though right?

OMG Beauty and the Geek was sooo funny last night!!! YES ANTM tonight! :biggrin2:

I met Masi Oka at a Ducks hockey game last season...random i know.

Um, my name is Bob. Hahaha yes my name is Amanda, Amanda Polley.

What is yo' name?

btw i have to eat dinnah now, but I'll be back in 30 minutos.

oooo nice! isnt he the chinese guy who makes the weird facial features? expressions? whatever?

aahhhhh Bob. of course. Lovely name! Bob!

My name is Vanessa. Vanessa Klink.

hookay have a pleasant dinner!

oooo nice! isnt he the chinese guy who makes the weird facial features? expressions? whatever?

aahhhhh Bob. of course. Lovely name! Bob!

My name is Vanessa. Vanessa Klink.

hookay have a pleasant dinner!

Yep that's him. It was funny because I'm taller than him and I'm always shorter than everyone, but anyways.

I wish my name was Bob! But no, it is simply Amanda (often pronounced Amonda by my tennis coach because he thinks it's funny to make fun of my accent).

My dinner was quite pleasant indeed.

Yep that's him. It was funny because I'm taller than him and I'm always shorter than everyone, but anyways.

I wish my name was Bob! But no, it is simply Amanda (often pronounced Amonda by my tennis coach because he thinks it's funny to make fun of my accent).

My dinner was quite pleasant indeed.

my dinner was quite pleasant as well...teehee, yeah well im jealous that you met masi because he is my favorite character, in the end of the series, he saves his best friend with this cool attitude and then gets all giddy after he saves him and say im such a badass and i was like cracking up because he is the cutest thing on that show :)

we

well anyways its sorta ironic that your name is amanda because a friend that ive had since 96 has been named amanda and she's one of those friends that i am currently disillusioned by...what kind of accent do you have??? i really want to know now...lol

my dinner was quite pleasant as well...teehee, yeah well im jealous that you met masi because he is my favorite character, in the end of the series, he saves his best friend with this cool attitude and then gets all giddy after he saves him and say im such a badass and i was like cracking up because he is the cutest thing on that show :)

we

well anyways its sorta ironic that your name is amanda because a friend that ive had since 96 has been named amanda and she's one of those friends that i am currently disillusioned by...what kind of accent do you have??? i really want to know now...lol

Masi Oka was really nice hahaha.

Whoa ironic. Hehe. I have an English accent :) Just like Mika :bleh: Hehehe.

You're from England?

Yes I am :)

haha im so excited to hear your accent!!

so... were you born here and your parents are british? or were you born in england?

Hehehe. Si I was born in England, as were my parents :thumb_yello:

By the way, we just won our tennis match 16-0...we are getting ready to shut out dana hills HAHAH! :roftl:

Yes I am :)

Hehehe. Si I was born in England, as were my parents :thumb_yello:

By the way, we just won our tennis match 16-0...we are getting ready to shut out dana hills HAHAH! :roftl:

hahah now im even more excited to meet you and hear your accento!!

uhhh huh of course you are. and who did you play? Coz they must have been the worst tennis players on the face of the earth to be beaten by you...

o did you hear? a girl at my school died. its so sad... absolutely terrible :tears:

hahah now im even more excited to meet you and hear your accento!!

uhhh huh of course you are. and who did you play? Coz they must have been the worst tennis players on the face of the earth to be beaten by you...

o did you hear? a girl at my school died. its so sad... absolutely terrible :tears:

Oh my...that's horrible...:blink:

if you dont mind me asking, how?