Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so jealous............but I hope you have a great time!:thumb_yello:

aww thank you!!! i cant wait.....!!!

its all i can think about...and i have 2 months till than...!!! no wait....

50 days! one hour and 19 minuts!!!! :roftl:

aww thank you!!! i cant wait.....!!!

its all i can think about...and i have 2 months till than...!!! no wait....

50 days! one hour and 19 minuts!!!! :roftl:

Hahaha you crazy

Bring me back a souvenier! *coughmikacough* :glasses2:

Hahaha you crazy

Bring me back a souvenier! *coughmikacough* :glasses2:

LOL! well im gonna try find some mika stuff there for sure... i wonder if they have the singles and stuff at the stores ....

AAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

OMG sivan!!! WOW!

thats soo awesome!!!!

haha im so crazy jealous!!!

You're gonna have suucchhh an amazing time!!!!!!

LONDON AND MIKA!!! AHH!

omg. haha hope you have SUCH and amazing time!!!!! i know you will haha.

yeee! :roll1: :roll1:

lol i feel like how u just wrote... :roftl:

Hey peeps! How's it going today?

OMG Vanessa I have to tell you that CdM's varsity tennis LOST to Dana Hills yesterday! And really badly! Oh well, at least CdM JV creamed yah.

OK Well I have to use this forum to vent my anger at basically everyone who knows me at my school because in this last week I have been asked at least 30 times to say "Banana" and "Vitamins". It's so annoying ARGGHHH!

omgosh, you have crayzeee social drama GOING ON! i went to a senior workshop to learn about the college apps process but i could barely see teh screen or hear any counselors cuz all i could hear was the murmur of the audience and i was like ahhhhhh i need to know this, i swear counselours are USELESS, they dont do much or care much...

i make em useful and set up a meeting up with one so that i can actually understand how the app process is working and im taking SAT IIs and i literally dont care and will give up this time, hopefully i get like straight 600s across and then im taking the SATs in december again and ahhhhhhhhhh

im just gonna forget about a social life and get into my educational life now!

Awww that's stinks that you couldn't hear the college app thingie. OMG tomorrow this administrator from UC Berkeley is coming to my school to talk to juniors and seniors and I am SOOOO EXCITED! YAY!

Awww that's stinks that you couldn't hear the college app thingie. OMG tomorrow this administrator from UC Berkeley is coming to my school to talk to juniors and seniors and I am SOOOO EXCITED! YAY!

lucky, berkeley is like indian people central, which i would love to go to but im not good enough so yeah whatevz

i feel like im the only san diegan in this thread, is anybody else out there a san diegan??? its like everybody is in orange county or la ish.

so next week is my schools homecoming adn im super duper excited cuz itll my last hc EVER, gosh being senior, your always counting down your LASTS everyday

Hey Sivan,

I wish you were going to Glasgow too because guess where I'm heading? I can't wait..It will be my first MIKA concert!! It will be INSANE! A weekend trip to Scotland. :biggrin2:

Charlotte

thats great! scotland is beautifull! we will be so close! ill be in newcastle after your show!

U WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning,

How is your trip going? I bet you just can't wait to head to London, huh? I so wish I could stay longer and do a few concerts. But, Thanksgiving in Vegas when I get back and then heading off to Tahiti..all within a few days of each other. This will be so insane but I'm looking forward to it. I'm so glad I decided to do Scotland because once I'm in Tahiti (doing nothing), I'll be able to look back at the Scotland trip. I'm so excited. I'm sure I'll still be on my afterglow. :blush-anim-cl:

thats great! scotland is beautifull! we will be so close! ill be in newcastle after your show!

U WILL HAVE SO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning,

How is your trip going? I bet you just can't wait to head to London, huh? I so wish I could stay longer and do a few concerts. But, Thanksgiving in Vegas when I get back and then heading off to Tahiti..all within a few days of each other. This will be so insane but I'm looking forward to it. I'm so glad I decided to do Scotland because once I'm in Tahiti (doing nothing), I'll be able to look back at the Scotland trip. I'm so excited. I'm sure I'll still be on my afterglow. :blush-anim-cl:

lol! yeah the gloe will stay there for awhile ;)

israel is cool so far :) been traveling a lot sonce i got here...

5 days in Eilat... and i was at a dead sea....got back yesterday... but we just went to a festival at night so i didnt actually see the sea....

:D

OMG!!! So you know how i told you about the other mika fan at my school and shes a junior and stuff and she went to the LA concert too!!!!!????

SHE'S A MEMBER OF THE MFC!!!!! AAAGGGHHHH!!! ARRGGHHHHH!!! haha its so cool! and shes prolly maybe reading this right now haha...

:blush-anim-cl:

WHAT IS HER MFC NAME????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Geezzzz.

hello would be an appropiate greeting...

or how are you...

Fine!

Hello vanessssssssssa! How are you today? It was quite windy today wasn't it! The Anaheim Ducks are playing hockey right now, and urm other stuff.

OH and my crazy English teacher might have been fired! (rumour).

Fine!

Hello vanessssssssssa! How are you today? It was quite windy today wasn't it! The Anaheim Ducks are playing hockey right now, and urm other stuff.

OH and my crazy English teacher might have been fired! (rumour).

wow! im doing quite fine THANK YOU for asking ahem. and you?

it was so cold today!!! i loved it haha!! Except i was stupid and didnt wear my coat :( bleh.

fired? why fried?

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH :shocked: :shocked:

pleeeeeeeeeeeeease come down to san diego! PLEEEEEEEEASE

OMG Even though that's not official I really want it to be true! I must see my Mika!

wow! im doing quite fine THANK YOU for asking ahem. and you?

it was so cold today!!! i loved it haha!! Except i was stupid and didnt wear my coat :( bleh.

fired? why fried?

YOUR WELCOME! I'm just naturally nice like that you know. I'm ok. School is, um, school. Hahaha it was so hard to play tennis in that wind, plus the varsity tennis coach threw a bucket of ice at me...idk why. BUT He did say that he's listened to LICM many many times since I gave it to him 3 weeks ago hahaha.

I think she's been fired because...

1) The principal sat in on all of her classes yesterday and did not look impressed.

2) Today she wasn't at school and we didn't even have a sub. Her desk had been cleared and all of her wall decorations were piled up in the corner.

OH and the funniest thing happened today. During my study period a random (cute) teacher came out of his classroom and put a piece of paper in my friend's hand and asked her what's 5+5, 2+8, 9+1 then he said "name a vegetable" and my friend said "carrot" then the random teacher (who neither of us know) said "alright see yah" and left then my friend read the piece of paper and it said carrot on it hahahahahaha. :roftl: