• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Arnie fights the fires

Hes making a new terminator next year too I heard :shocked:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Oh Lord, he's going to make another Terminator...doesn't he have better things to do? *cough cough being a governor*

Hahahahaha. It is funny how our own governor pronounces California in a very strange way... Caleeeefooornyyya.

Thats exactly how he says it too!:naughty:

:roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

Oh Lord, he's going to make another Terminator...doesn't he have better things to do? *cough cough being a governor*

Thats exactly how he says it too!:naughty:

Hahaha I can't take Arny seriously after his role in "Jingle all the Way". Best film ever, by the way :D

Hahaha I can't take Arny seriously after his role in "Jungle all the Way". Best film ever, by the way :D

I haven't seen that one...

My English teacher does a perfect impersonation of him...its so funny...he had us write down lines that were cut from Arnold movies and he read them out loud...we get horribly off topic in that class!:naughty:

Its impossible to take arnie serious , I mean he couldnt blast aliens out of the sky now could he ??? :roftl:

Anyways .. i would love to visit Cal one day , looks an amazing place :biggrin2:

Yes, you should visit California! There's so much to do here; I always feel as if I'm on a holiday.

Yes, you should visit California! There's so much to do here; I always feel as if I'm on a holiday.

Yeh everyone i have spoke to in portland that moved up from there says that

Summer (MFC girl) is coming to the Newcastle gig and she doesnt own gloves , jeans nothing as its always soo hot

The UK will be an experience! :shocked:

Summer (MFC girl) is coming to the Newcastle gig and she doesnt own gloves , jeans nothing as its always soo hot

Yeah, I'm visiting London in March and I've got to buy a proper coat; should probably have at least one item of wool to go with my shorts and sandals.:naughty:

You should come! And then get me out of school and we can go into Hollywood and say hello to the crazies!:roftl:

Yeh the parody is tooo much , the fires are awful arnie being govener is just classic :roftl:

Seriously. I remember when they announced on the news that he was our new governer, I started cracking up:naughty:

Gotta love it

Its TOTAL English humour that btw , we get it totally :roftl:

I would still loveeeee to visit :cool:

All that hot sun :biggrin2:

What's British humor, or shall I say humour? haha

Hot sun? Eyew. I am soooooooo sick of the sun. Its supposed to be fall weather now, but it's been 90+ degrees. GROSS! haha

I know, this heat is horrible. And, the fires seems to make it worse. I can't breathe either. Ashes are covering everything! Today, the sky was so orange, gray and smokey. It's so sad.

Hot sun? Eyew. I am soooooooo sick of the sun. Its supposed to be fall weather now, but it's been 90+ degrees. GROSS! haha

Mon Tues here it was 70 degrees!! :shocked:

British humour is very dry i would say .. we pick up on international things like that very quick

Like Ronald Regan used to be a cowboy film actor???

Monty Python is typical of us :biggrin2:

yeesh, i'll take that weather!!

for the past 2 weeks, the weather here has been in the low thirties. :thumbdown: