Calling all Californians!

Mika3Maniac

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mon Tues here it was 70 degrees!! :shocked:

British humour is very dry i would say .. we pick up on international things like that very quick

Like Ronald Regan used to be a cowboy film actor???

Monty Python is typical of us :biggrin2:

70?? Hell, I'm flying over to Oregon right now!

I love British humor. I always watch BBC America and my favorite show is Graham Norton. I seriously cried from laughing so much....best show ever! Then again I think Dane Cook is really funny. I just like humor basically. haha

OMG..My friends and I love Graham Norton. I'm doubled over in tears when I watch him. I can't even speak. He's so funny!!

I love British humor. I always watch BBC America and my favorite show is Graham Norton. I seriously cried from laughing so much....best show ever! Then again I think Dane Cook is really funny. I just like humor basically. haha

Mon Tues here it was 70 degrees!! :shocked:

British humour is very dry i would say .. we pick up on international things like that very quick

Like Ronald Regan used to be a cowboy film actor???

Monty Python is typical of us :biggrin2:

I think Fawlty Towers sums up British humour quite well also.

Have you seen the episode of him interviewing Orlando Bloom when he logs onto a fangirl website??? Funniest show EVER!

I saw part of it on YouTube, but not that part. God, I love him! His facial expressions are just priceless!

Through this forum I have learnt that a lot like Graham Norton .. he is something else .. you should check out Jonathon Ross too :biggrin2:

Through this forum I have learnt that a lot like Graham Norton .. he is something else .. you should check out Jonathon Ross too :biggrin2:

Will do!:biggrin2:

His name sounds familiar..........hmmm

I also liked this one British comedian who performed at the Apollo. I think his name was Jack Dee or something like that haha. That was pretty great.

Get over to the UK... even for the next tour , you would be most welcome and I would love to meet ya :biggrin2:

I sooooooo wish I could, but my stupid age restricts me. Maybe if I beg my mom to death she'll take me, but I doubt it. However, my sister is going to Europe with her class in the spring, but thats because she's a straight A student, and I'm chop liver. hahah. My mom said she'll maybe take me when I graduate high school:thumbdown: ....too far.

hey guys! hahah arnold. "girly man". arnold is so silly...

I'm practically surroundedd by the fires right now. they're all around us. Last night you could see the flames from my balcony... sooooo scaryyyy!!!

School in my whole district tomorrow is cancelled. But I'm safe. We're deep enough in the city to not get harmed by the flames.

how is everyone?

Yeah, I can't wait to meet all the wonderful MFCers..oh, and Freddie too!!:biggrin2: It's my first MIKA gig! I can't believe it. I just can't believe it..It will be INSANE!!

Your first? Cool! You'll love it! I'm so excited for you!:biggrin2: :biggrin2:

I sooooooo wish I could, but my stupid age restricts me. Maybe if I beg my mom to death she'll take me, but I doubt it. However, my sister is going to Europe with her class in the spring, but thats because she's a straight A student, and I'm chop liver. hahah. My mom said she'll maybe take me when I graduate high school:thumbdown: ....too far.

i hear ya....*grumbles*

I'm practically surroundedd by the fires right now. they're all around us. Last night you could see the flames from my balcony... sooooo scaryyyy!!!

School in my whole district tomorrow is cancelled. But I'm safe. We're deep enough in the city to not get harmed by the flames.

how is everyone?

OMG...thats terrifying, I really hope this all ends soon...

I'll be thinking of you guys...

how is everyone?

well thank god that youll be safe :)

i felt exactly like that yesterday but the weather outside seems to be better and i hope the same goes for you neighborhood

well thank god that youll be safe :)

i felt exactly like that yesterday but the weather outside seems to be better and i hope the same goes for you neighborhood

The weather's actually worse today :thumbdown: but i'm safe. and i dont have school today so i wont have to breathe it in. How is everyone????

how is everyone?

Oh that sucks. I'm far enough away that we only have a slight temp change and everyone's asthma is acting up a bit. I hope it doesn't spread to the point that you get evacuated!

no, im pretty sure it wont. we're good. ;)

wats up?

im so bored, i mean it feels awesome to have these days off, but i dont want to go outside because its too hott and the weather really hurts my eyes, skin and everything i mean it just feels nasty

what about you?

im so bored, i mean it feels awesome to have these days off, but i dont want to go outside because its too hott and the weather really hurts my eyes, skin and everything i mean it just feels nasty

what about you?

ughhh yeah i know. So we just have to stay inside all day and it gets really boring! and ive really been in the mood to go sit in a nature-y meadow and just lay down and read in the grass and look at the clouds. But obviously, its not possible at the moment haha. And theres no nature places near me anyways, which sucks too :(

at least we have no school though!

I almost choked to death at school today! When I was walking from class to class, the ashes would burn my eyes and I had tears running down my face! I could barely breathe too. At one point I had to put my jacket over my mouth so I could breathe without getting smoke in my lungs.

ALL of the surrounding school districts were closed today, but not my school! My school district is so mean :( 2 hours into the school day they decided to cancel all athletics, but it should have been a 1 minute decision! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I almost choked to death at school today! When I was walking from class to class, the ashes would burn my eyes and I had tears running down my face! I could barely breathe too. At one point I had to put my jacket over my mouth so I could breathe without getting smoke in my lungs.

ALL of the surrounding school districts were closed today, but not my school! My school district is so mean :( 2 hours into the school day they decided to cancel all athletics, but it should have been a 1 minute decision! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.

I had to go to school to:thumbdown: