Omg Mika Was Played At A Sweet Sixteen !

DavidM

Hehe hey guys So yesterday I went to a sweet sixteen and I was dancing like to umbrella remix and them Mauricio, my best friend was like lisent closley and i start hiring dum dadadi dadi dum and i was like OMG :shocked::biggrin2::mf_lustslow: and all my friends scream DAVIID !!! and I dance all the song and sang all the lyrics and my friens know most of the lyrics and I started doing like when Mika does his L with his hands when he sang LOVE LOVE ME and then like all the crowd was doing the same thing !!!!! :biggrin2::punk:

It was such a great night :biggrin2:

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hehe hey guys So yesterday I went to a sweet sixteen and I was dancing like to umbrella remix and them Mauricio, my best friend was like lisent closley and i start hiring dum dadadi dadi dum and i was like OMG :shocked::biggrin2::mf_lustslow: and all my friends scream DAVIID !!! and I dance all the song and sang all the lyrics and my friens know most of the lyrics and I started doing like when Mika does his L with his hands when he sang LOVE LOVE ME and then like all the crowd was doing the same thing !!!!!

It was such a great night 2:

wow.

that's awesome!!:punk: :punk:

i hope they play some mika songs at my homecoming dance.

(they probably won't:sneaky2: :thumbdown: )

wow.

that's awesome!!:punk: :punk:

i hope they play some mika songs at my homecoming dance.

(they probably won't:sneaky2: :thumbdown: )

You need to have faith like it was rihanna and then mauricio heard dum and i was like omggg and everybody was doing it and i was like in a circle all around me lol it was sooo much fun :P

You need to have faith like it was rihanna and then mauricio heard dum and i was like omggg and everybody was doing it and i was like in a circle all around me lol it was sooo much fun :P

it sound like fun

if they play any mika at the dance

i'll be the crazy girl screaming all the lyrics and jumping up and down:naughty: :biggrin2:

Thats awesome david!

This is a little off topic but did your friend ask the girl yet and how was it done?

yeah like yesterday like in her starbucks said do u wanna be my girlfriend and he gave her the starbucks and a dozen roses it was toooooo cute :thumb_yello:

yeah like yesterday like in her starbucks said do u wanna be my girlfriend and he gave her the starbucks and a dozen roses it was toooooo cute :thumb_yello:

YAY!!! :yay: David, That is sooooooo cool!!!! Congrats to him! BTW - what colour were the roses?

And that's just great about Mika playing at the Sweet 16! Approaching Operation World Domination!!! :punk:

That is neat. I remember me and my sister were in New York and Company store. We live in the u.s. and we were in dressing rooms and My Interpretation played on the radio in the store. It was the first Mika song we heard on the radio. I don't know if it was actual radio or someone who worked at the store put it on the speakers? I'm guessing radio. Wonderful moment in that dressing room. I wasn't even trying on clothes for a moment because I was just smiling listening to MI.

Love Love:wub2:

Meyer Twin

(Megan)

That is neat. I remember me and my sister were in New York and Company store. We live in the u.s. and we were in dressing rooms and My Interpretation played on the radio in the store. It was the first Mika song we heard on the radio. I don't know if it was actual radio or someone who worked at the store put it on the speakers? I'm guessing radio. Wonderful moment in that dressing room. I wasn't even trying on clothes for a moment because I was just smiling listening to MI.

Meyer Twin

(Megan)

I was in old navy when relax came on...i nearly screamed...i started dancing and singing along...my mom looked like she wanted to disown me...I didn't care...i was soooo excited!!...i wanted to show the world how much i loved mika!!....

I know isn't it great??? I was just in my own moment. Even if I was in the store part and not in the dressing room I would of just stood still and listened with a smile on my face. Me and my sister joke that we just going to go in somewhere and just walk by people and say "Hello! We love Mika! Goodbye!"

Meyer Twin

(Megan)

David omg that happens to me ALL the time, like 2 sweet 16s it was insane, and i got the same reaction your friends gave you

ANDDDDD this is for everyone else- I was at Ponderosa (resteraunt) with my family and my best friend who is also a mika buff (lovelove_mika), and very faintly we hear piano instrumental that sounds familiar, but then we look at each other and then keep eating, and then stuck in the middle starts playing?! it was insaneee!, and yes we caused a scene that my family was not happy with. and then a few weeks later, my mom was at shop rite, and she called me and was like "Relax is on the loudspeaker in shoprite!"

insaneee

David omg that happens to me ALL the time, like 2 sweet 16s it was insane, and i got the same reaction your friends gave you

ANDDDDD this is for everyone else- I was at Ponderosa (resteraunt) with my family and my best friend who is also a mika buff (lovelove_mika), and very faintly we hear piano instrumental that sounds familiar, but then we look at each other and then keep eating, and then stuck in the middle starts playing?! it was insaneee!, and yes we caused a scene that my family was not happy with. and then a few weeks later, my mom was at shop rite, and she called me and was like "Relax is on the loudspeaker in shoprite!"

insaneee

Aw how cool :D but yeah it was awsome!!! cause like the song was mixing and i jsut start hearing the dum dadadi dadi dum and all of my friends look at me and screamed DAVIDDDDD !!!!! and i was Like OMG i swear i was speachlesss !!! and I did all the mika moves and it was soo cool :naughty::punk:

I would have started to have a ceizure! lol, probably not that extreme but I would have boogied like I've never boogied before, and probably hurt my self along the way :roftl:

Heheh I swear it was like the best sweet sixteen ever :punk::biggrin2:

That's awesome! *listens to old 70's singers* No sugar tonight for my honey, haha I changed the lyrics to that song when I was singing it today...haha no chicken tonight for my honey no chicken tonight:roftl:

hehe comon lets go to dance :mf_rosetinted: