Mikagasmic Pics - Part 3

artsyfartsy17

You can have my little brother if you want! :naughty:

And mine! My brother and sister are both 10 years old, and they're twins. But my sister can be very mean (and green lol:naughty: ) and my brother can be really annoying. But sometimes he's so sweet that's almost annoying. So he's almost always annoying:roftl:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that would be so embarrassing, now its immortalised forever in this clip :bleh:

I KNOW! It shocked me when I saw it, I mean, now grace kelly is forever dirty lol

:shocked: I never noticed that! Thanks! Now i can't watch Grace Kelly without thinking about boogers, touching at erm..some places and other dirty things:roftl:

HARHAR! I know..I mean...he can do it in privacy but on a music video???

hair.jpg

has someone hit the gym lately..? :mf_rosetinted:

:wub2:

I think it's more a case of hitting a big metal trash can every night of the week!! :shocked:

He's building up some stamina with the shows he's putting on. :mf_lustslow:

Vix x

big20070522set094_700bro.jpg

:wub2:

Ahhhhhhhh.....I was standing right in front of him here......after the hairdresser fiddled with his hair for the millionth time he just wuzzed it all up whilst going "arrghhh" then said "how's that now?!!" :lmao:

The hairdresser was also feeding him bits of Kitkat over our shoulders too.....I don't think he had chance to eat that day due to all the attention from the fans. I only saw him eat an apple, a muller corner and two kitkats all day. Poor lamb. :blink:

That was when he was ill too.........he had a terrible cough all day and yawned loads. He was a pleasure to work with even so.........ever the polite boy, even when tired and unwell. :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Vix x

Ahhhhhhhh.....I was standing right in front of him here......after the hairdresser fiddled with his hair for the millionth time he just wuzzed it all up whilst going "arrghhh" then said "how's that now?!!" :rofl2:

The hairdresser was also feeding him bits of Kitkat over our shoulders too.....I don't think he had chance to eat that day due to all the attention from the fans. I only saw him eat an apple, a muller corner and two kitkats all day. Poor lamb. :blink:

That was when he was ill too.........he had a terrible cough all day and yawned loads. He was a pleasure to work with even so.........ever the polite boy, even when tired and unwell. :wub2: :wub2: :wub2:

Vix x

Aaaawww, poor beautiful thing!! :blush-anim-cl: