Mikagasmic Pics - Part 3

artsyfartsy17

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mika is very beautiful, and I mean that in a very unsexual way. I was just looking at him in that second photo. He has a gorgeous facial structure. I'd like to see what his parents looked like at his age. They must've been real lookers. :cheerful_h4h:

Mika is very beautiful, and I mean that in a very unsexual way. I was just looking at him in that second photo. He has a gorgeous facial structure. I'd like to see what his parents looked like at his age. They must've been real lookers. :cheerful_h4h:

now that i think about it... where is mika's dad? noone ever talks about him (except that being held captive for 6 months thing) does he not tour with the rest of the family?

lol, either that or he got all the good genes

lol, hes such a poser

now that i think about it... where is mika's dad? noone ever talks about him (except that being held captive for 6 months thing) does he not tour with the rest of the family?

He is an international banker, so I imagine that a lot of his spare time is spent traveling for his job. He's been seen with Fortune taking photos and videoing some of Mika's shows. :)

lol, either that or he got all the good genes

lol, hes such a poser

All of the Pennimans seem to have gotten good genes. :naughty: The funny thing is, all of them look different. You can tell all 5 of them are related, but none of them look a lot alike, yet they're all drop-dead gorgeous.

you guys are all totally right about how all the penniman's look. like, they look like they're related but you could only tell they were if they stood next to each other. but if yasmine and mika were standing on different sides of the room you'd never know! (well, we would, but a non-mika fan probably wouldn't.) haha. and they're all beautiful too! but, i think mika has a very statuesque,(? hopefully someone knows what i'm trying to say haha.), facial structure. like, he looks like he could've been sculpted from marble and miraculously made into a man.

He is an international banker, so I imagine that a lot of his spare time is spent traveling for his job. He's been seen with Fortune taking photos and videoing some of Mika's shows. :)

oh that's nice :cheerful_h4h: i still wish i knew what fortune looked like.. i shouldn't be so curious :bleh:

All of the Pennimans seem to have gotten good genes. :naughty: The funny thing is, all of them look different. You can tell all 5 of them are related, but none of them look a lot alike, yet they're all drop-dead gorgeous.

if i see a picture i can't tell which one it is :thumbdown: i'm horrible at putting faces with names but i agree.. i'm jealous of every single one of them :blush-anim-cl:

Ouais, that is one freakishly good looking family. And Mika is unbelievably photogenic. Obviously he's a good looking guy to start with but some photos of him are just on another plane altogether and a lot of them are little more than snapshots.

oh that's nice :cheerful_h4h: i still wish i knew what fortune looked like.. i shouldn't be so curious :bleh:

if i see a picture i can't tell which one it is :thumbdown: i'm horrible at putting faces with names but i agree.. i'm jealous of every single one of them :blush-anim-cl:

im horrible at remembering names, his family has such unusual names too.

so he has two brothers and two sisters? excuse my ignorance, i hadnt paid much attention to that before :blush-anim-cl: