Possible project: Bringing to life MFC mag. ( A Year in Cartoon Motion)

BonjourMika1990

My Interpretation… :)

STORY IDEAS- Favorite memories of Mika this year

- could be your personal encounter with him

- Something big in his career

- a concert you went to etc…

-"How Mika Changed my Life..." stories from around the globe

- Favorite outfits he's worn (explanation of why)

-Fashion designs for mika

-"Meeting Mika..." PICTURES of fans with Mika/ short accounts (captions)

-Pics of fans dressed up (captions to go with it)

ART WORK AND PHOTOS NEEDED- Pics of mika with his fans

- Pics of fans in funky costumes

- IN general, your artwork that is related to anything mika

MAYBE

-Picture captions ( from the actual thread)

-Fan fics ( one of the best fictional stories to ever hit the forums…has to be clean lol)

-2008 predictions for his career

-crossword puzzle

SOMETHING EVERY MEMBER CAN DO:- Write a message to Mika that is on the topic of this year…and in general has to do with his influence. This is also going to include your wishes for him for the incoming year 2008…

This would probably be 500 words or less for everyone… for the sake of space.

*** should we put out a memo for this? ***

I'm pretty sure everyone would want to participate… even if that’s the smallest contribution anyone could make, at least they would be apart of the mag.

Getting it to Mika

- I checked the calendar, and his last show that I can tell, is December 4th… Somewhere in England if I'm not mistaken… so I'll be needing someone who's going to that show or any other in the beginning of December… someone willing to have me mail the completed book to them…and someone who is sure they will do their best to get it to them : ) Any takers?

Nice idea and good organization, Melanie!

Hannah and Lilmot were great editors last time - I'm going to PM them and see if they'd be intersted in getting on board.

We should beg JackViolet to write something - anything - for us. She has a freaking amazing brain.

:blush-anim-cl:Thankyou, lollipop_monkey, and I would be more than willing to help edit or help in anyway that would be useful. You did an excellent job on the compiling, editing and layout of the last one...it is a lot of work and it was wonderful! Also, I agree with your comments about JackViolet...beg! :mf_rosetinted:

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

allright, I missed a lot. That's the bad thing about Europians, we live while you sleep and the other way around.

So.. I was thinking, I could collect pictured of outfits Mika has worn, and his style? I already have made something like it..

Here it is:

http://www.stylegirl.nl/stylefilemika.htm

The text says (well, not that it's important but anyways):

Stylefile Mika.

His hit 'Grace Kelly' just doesn't get off the radio anymore, and his next songs seem to become big hits too, but only few people know who the genius is behind 'Grace Kelly'. His name is Mika. Stylegirl's Milou (yep, that's me) is a huge fan, and decided that the honour of the 'First Male Stylefile' should go to Mika. After all, he's a great singer, very nice to look at, and has a different, but fun style. Join us while we give you a glimpse inside Mika's closet! (sorry for bad translation)

*pic*

With a Motorola telephone, a hip Ray Ban Wayfarer, and his childwatches, what he's known for. Colourful!

*pic*

Mika is also known for his necklaces, usually full with toys (and his tamagotchi). He also wears T-shirts with cool and colourful prints on them. And ofcourse he's known for his curls too!

*pic*

Also very Mika: coloured skinny jeans, and braces (which he is not wearing on this picture)

*pic*

*pic*

*pic*

During a performance of his new single 'Big Girl' (I know, it's not totally recent)

*pic*

*pic*

*pic*

In Japan people are a lot smaller, Mika barely fits in with his 6 feet 3.

*pic*

Mika and Perez Hilton

*pic*

Mika wearing a bearcostume during a concert in Germany

*pic*

*pic*

It always a circus with Mika. Here he is with his Lollipop girls, and some other animals at the Mtv awards in Japan.

*pic*

*pic*

Could me and my sister send a copy of a piece of artwork. We love drawing cartoons and things and just wondered if we could send in a picture for the book you are doing or is it to late??? Where would we send it to??? Would we get to see some pictures of the book when it is completed???

Thanks!!!

Love Love:wub2: :wub2:

Meyer Twins

Could me and my sister send a copy of a piece of artwork. We love drawing cartoons and things and just wondered if we could send in a picture for the book you are doing or is it to late??? Where would we send it to??? Would we get to see some pictures of the book when it is completed???

Thanks!!!

Meyer Twins

Yes definatley! my email is in the first page of the thread... and the official thread is going up on friday...so stay posted for deadlines :)

allright, I missed a lot. That's the bad thing about Europians, we live while you sleep and the other way around.

So.. I was thinking, I could collect pictured of outfits Mika has worn, and his style? I already have made something like it..

Here it is:

http://www.stylegirl.nl/stylefilemika.htm

The text says (well, not that it's important but anyways):

Stylefile Mika.

His hit 'Grace Kelly' just doesn't get off the radio anymore, and his next songs seem to become big hits too, but only few people know who the genius is behind 'Grace Kelly'. His name is Mika. Stylegirl's Milou (yep, that's me) is a huge fan, and decided that the honour of the 'First Male Stylefile' should go to Mika. After all, he's a great singer, very nice to look at, and has a different, but fun style. Join us while we give you a glimpse inside Mika's closet! (sorry for bad translation)

*pic*

With a Motorola telephone, a hip Ray Ban Wayfarer, and his childwatches, what he's known for. Colourful!

*pic*

Mika is also known for his necklaces, usually full with toys (and his tamagotchi). He also wears T-shirts with cool and colourful prints on them. And ofcourse he's known for his curls too!

*pic*

Also very Mika: coloured skinny jeans, and braces (which he is not wearing on this picture)

*pic*

*pic*

*pic*

During a performance of his new single 'Big Girl' (I know, it's not totally recent)

*pic*

*pic*

*pic*

In Japan people are a lot smaller, Mika barely fits in with his 6 feet 3.

*pic*

Mika and Perez Hilton

*pic*

Mika wearing a bearcostume during a concert in Germany

*pic*

*pic*

It always a circus with Mika. Here he is with his Lollipop girls, and some other animals at the Mtv awards in Japan.

*pic*

*pic*

Great Job! We can definatley use this:thumb_yello:

keep posted for friday's offical thread :)

PLEASE CHECK THE FIRST PAGE OF THIS THREAD FOR ANY USEFUL INFO...

PLEASE BE SURE TO CHECK THE FORUMS FRIDAY NIGHT FOR THE OFFICIAL THREAD FOR THE PROJECT I'M VERY SHOCKED AND PLEASED AT HOW ENTHUSIASTIC EVERYONE IS! PLEASE BE PATIENT THOUGH, I'M A STRESSED OUT STUDENT AS WELL AS EDITOR OF THIS BOOK LOL... SO IT CAN BE TOUGH AT TIMES... THANKS TO THE CO-EDITOR LOLLIPOP_MONKEY, I THINK WE HAVE A PLAN! I'M LOOKING FORWARD TO WORKING WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU... CAN YOU JUST PICTURE MIKA SEEING ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK? I PROMISE IT WILL PAY OFF!

AS OF RIGHT NOW, ALL THOSE INVOLVED HAVE ONE ASSIGNMENT IN COMMON (DEADLINE TO BE ANNOUNCED FRIDAY)

A MESSAGE TO MIKA THEMED AFTER THE PAST YEAR AND A SORT OF THANK YOU FOR ALL HE'S GIVEN YOU... ALSO INCLUDE SOMETHING POSTIVE FOR THE INCOMING YEAR OF 2008... 500 WORDS OR LESS PLEASE

There's another thing I don't get though... So this is based on the mfc online magazine, but is it also that everyone that participated in that, gets a job here as well. Or is this something totally different or is it fist come first serve?

There's another thing I don't get though... So this is based on the mfc online magazine, but is it also that everyone that participated in that, gets a job here as well. Or is this something totally different or is it fist come first serve?

This is something completely different... everyone will atleast get to write a message to mika... but there will also be specific story assignments given... and general help needed...

It's gonna be a magazine layout, but more of a year book lol... a themed mag. basically :thumb_yello:

can i make a survey of the italian gigs all over 2007?

pls note that 3 of them are still to be performed! :biggrin2:

...and of course i need the help of my fellow-goers....:biggrin2::wub2:

Sure! That sounds like a cool idea... what would the survey be about? Maybe other countries could be represented as well...

allright, so Friday you're telling people who are involved what assignment they get?

Yes... but that's for the people who have expressed interest in something specific... people who have said that they'd help in any way that they can... will see the the list of stories topics friday and pick what they like... first come first serve I suppose

So me and my sister can just send you our picture (drawing/cartoon) to your email? Will we be able to see some pictures of the finished magazine? Just wondering. Have you thought of which gig/concert you going to give it to Mika? Man, we wish he would come to the u.s. real soon. We haven't seen him and we have just got to.:biggrin2:

Meyer Twins

So me and my sister can just send you our picture (drawing/cartoon) to your email? Will we be able to see some pictures of the finished magazine? Just wondering. Have you thought of which gig/concert you going to give it to Mika? Man, we wish he would come to the u.s. real soon. We haven't seen him and we have just got to.:biggrin2:

Meyer Twins

Yes, feel free to send it to my email which is in the first page of the thread... finished pictures of the mag. will definatley be posted... and we're still trying to find someone to give him the present... I too am counting the days until his return lol...which I have no idea when that is but atleast I've seen him twice already... I'm a lucky girl to say the least... when you see him, it'll be the best day ever!!!!