Possible project: Bringing to life MFC mag. ( A Year in Cartoon Motion)

BonjourMika1990

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HEADS UP: TOMORROW, SEPTEMBER 25TH WILL BE THE FIRST BRAINSTORMING SESSION FOR ALL THOSE INTERESTED... FOR ME (IN CHICAGO) THE SESSION WILL START AT 4:30...CANADA IT'S 5:30 AND ENGLAND IS 10:30... DO THE MATH IF YOU'RE INTERESTED! ALL ARE WELCOME!

So, this is not an official thread... or anything specific... it's sort of a discussion.

I was thinking, what with the success of the first issue of "Pointlessly Delicious," that we could make a real life copy for mika :)... Only extend it with stories centered around his first big year in the spot light... 2007

We could feature your favorite memories... things that went on at MFC that EVERYONE remembers... Things that he wore etc!

So let me know here if you think it is a good idea. Many expressed interest in writing for the next issue, well... here's your chance! Of course, I'm still waiting on a PM reply from the leader of the mag. Lollipop Monkey.

We'll figure out the production of the actual mag. later on ( I'm thinking I can have it published some how... to look like a a nice booklet (all digitial) Or if that seems too difficult, we can always make it a scrap book kind of a thing to sum uup 2007 for our boy MIKA

Be sure to say it in this thread whether or not you are interested... bring ideas :thumb_yello:

If you have any pictures or drawings etc. that you would like to send, my email is :

beautifulmind2012@hotmail.com

So far, ideas include:

happy memories of Mika this year

"How Mika Changed my Life..." stories from around the globe

Fashion over the year

"Meeting Mika..." PICTURES of fans with Mika/ accounts

Fashion designs for mika

Pics of fans dressed up

What about these (?)

Picture captions

Fan fics

2008 predictions for his career

crossword puzzle

THE MFC Mag. STAFF

1. BonjourMika1990 :)

2. Robertina

3. Phunkygal

4. Vanessa

5. DavidM

6. Milou

7. Mika4life13

8. Hannah

9. CazGirl

10. dcdeb

um...i cant make it to the brain storming session.....srry....will i still be on the list?

AWWW IM SO SICKKKK :thumbdown:

awwww *shares glossettes with david* I hope you feel better!:thumb_yello: I always had the nastiest colds as a kid. I had asthma and when I coughed I would heave and it always got worser and worser and sometimes i ended up at the hospital. It gets like that sometimes, like at christmas *shivers* I do not want a repeat of that!

awwww *shares glossettes with david* I hope you feel better!:thumb_yello: I always had the nastiest colds as a kid. I had asthma and when I coughed I would heave and it always got worser and worser and sometimes i ended up at the hospital. It gets like that sometimes, like at christmas *shivers* I do not want a repeat of that!

Awww yeah as a child i was soo bad I got sick all the tiem but Like when season changes i get soo bad like cold Ugghh i want hot chiken soup or something !! thankkks for caring :P

Oooooooo you can interview all of the latin american fans... than convert their responses to english....

+ your story for how mika changed your life :)

I hope you can meet tomorrow

Of course im goign to be here , if that means im gonna flunk biology and chemestry lol but il be here lol

and im going to start working on those interviews :P