Hollis and Sarie's Thread of Randomness (All are Welcome!)

backflip_76

I have had a really bad afternoon, I went ice skating and I was having a great time until I fell over, twisted my ankle and sprained it which means I have to rest it for 24-48 hours now! So now I have a swollen ankle, which is very painful and I cant go out for bout 2 days! :thumbdown: I thought I would come on here to try and cheer up!!!

oo i am soo sorry that really sucks well i am staying home all weekend long aswell "studying" hehe:naughty: but i will be here feel better!:wink2:

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oo i am soo sorry that really sucks well i am staying home all weekend long aswell "studying" hehe:naughty: but i will be here feel better!:wink2:

Thanks' date=' I am sure I wil see u on here quite a bit then :wink2:

hahahaha im always trying to type fluently...... maybe you'll have better luck!

No sorry I meant learning the musical instument, keyboard! I know I didnt make myself very clear, sorry I may write a lot of things that dont make much sense, the painkillers are starting to kick in and they are strong so may end up talking gibberish :wink2:

Thanks, I am sure I wil see u on here quite a bit then :wink2:

No sorry I meant learning the musical instument, keyboard! I know I didnt make myself very clear, sorry I may write a lot of things that dont make much sense, the painkillers are starting to kick in and they are strong so may end up talking gibberish :wink2:

hahahaha oops!!!! im also daft enough not to catch on! so you taking lessons or what?

hahahaha oops!!!! im also daft enough not to catch on! so you taking lessons or what?

Nope, I couldnt afford lessons, I am trying to teach myself (especially Mika songs) but I also need to learn to read music as I cannot do that! Dont worry I read it again and I wasnt clear at all so I dont blame i for thinking I meant to other type of keyboard :wink2:

Nope, I couldnt afford lessons, I am trying to teach myself (especially Mika songs) but I also need to learn to read music as I cannot do that! Dont worry I read it again and I wasnt clear at all so I dont blame i for thinking I meant to other type of keyboard :wink2:

im teaching myself guitar, i also have to learn to read music!

i play the flute and once u learn how to read it becomes really easy i taught my self how to play the little mermaid on the piano. ever since i fell in love with mikai have wanted to play the piano and get singing lessons even though i have a s**t voice:roftl: but once u learn to read music and learn the different keys on the piano (the keys just repeat but go up one octive/highness if that helps) u just have to follow the music:wink2:

So how did u guys learn to read music? Did u jus keep looking at lots of sheets of music until u got it firmly in your head?

no u definately cant do that and if u do i bless u cuz that would take a really long time but u can get a book and they usually say the note (f g a b c d e)and how they look on the lines (how high they are or there octive) and then how u play them or the key u press to get the note (you would need a piano book to figure out what key to press but for the rest u can use any instrumental book (i am pretty sure i used a my sisters violin book to play on the piano:naughty: )

funny thing is i barely play my flute i suck at it!seriously though i really am bad and never thought i would need to use music in my life and look at me i am teaching!hehehe:roftl:

no u definately cant do that and if u do i bless u cuz that would take a really long time but u can get a book and they usually say the note (f g a b c d e)and how they look on the lines (how high they are or there octive) and then how u play them or the key u press to get the note (you would need a piano book to figure out what key to press but for the rest u can use any instrumental book (i am pretty sure i used a my sisters violin book to play on the piano:naughty: )

funny thing is i barely play my flute i suck at it!seriously though i really am bad and never thought i would need to use music in my life and look at me i am teaching!hehehe:roftl:

Thanks, I will do that! And as I have to rest at home for the next few days may as well start tomoz!!!

When have u got your finals and what subjects?

i have my finals the week after tuesday and i have band (grrr i am definately gonna fail that one since i didnt bring my flute home to practice since i brought it to school in september :roftl:) algebra, science, french, and global studies :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

i have my finals the week after tuesday and i have band (grrr i am definately gonna fail that one since i didnt bring my flute home to practice since i brought it to school in september :roftl:) algebra' date=' science, french, and global studies :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:[/quote']

Good luck with those, I am sure u wil be fine!:thumb_yello:

So whenever I order pizza from Dominos, I have to give a fake name, because my sister's ex-boyfriend works there, and let's just say we cannot stand each other at all.

And tonight I gave Hollis' last name.:naughty::punk: