mikas_gal07

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Sivan, how are you this evening?

im ok!

came back from the mall.... i bought a pink sparkly skarf!!

and...few more things.... now im back home and this guy i used to work with called and we r going to a pub close to here... and im tired...lol

im ok!

and...few more things.... now im back home and this guy i used to work with called and we r going to a pub close to here... and im tired...lol

Maybe after half an hour say, you could start yawning and tell him you're finding it hard to keep your eyes open. He may let you go home early.

im ok!

ooOOo a date thats exciting :biggrin2:

I hope it goes well and you dont fall asleep in the middle of it or anything :wink2:

Maybe after half an hour say, you could start yawning and tell him you're finding it hard to keep your eyes open. He may let you go home early.

lol he might kill me if i do that after all the way he will drive... we not really he is not coming from THATfar...

ooOOo a date thats exciting :biggrin2:

I hope it goes well and you dont fall asleep in the middle of it or anything :wink2:

its not a date! i hope....lol mika might not like it....:naughty: lmao oh how i wished that he cared ;)

ohhhh sara text me by the way :D ... shes having a great bday , shes going to beverley hill and santa monica boulevard shopping today ! :punk: she had fajitas for brekkie ! :naughty: i told her everyone was wishing her happy bday ! :thumb_yello:

oh i havent seen her birthday thread where is it Caz?!?!?! :blink:

ohhhh sara text me by the way :D ... shes having a great bday , shes going to beverley hill and santa monica boulevard shopping today ! :punk: she had fajitas for brekkie ! :naughty: i told her everyone was wishing her happy bday ! :thumb_yello:

cool! i told her to go shopping there! hehe

lol he might kill me if i do that after all the way he will drive... we not really he is not coming from THATfar...

its not a date! i hope....lol mika might not like it....:naughty: lmao oh how i wished that he cared ;)

I was gonna say, does Mika know you're going out with strange men while he's off touring?:naughty:

AWW, I'm glad she's having a good birthday, she deserves it.

Off to fancy Beverly Hills shopping, hope she remembered her Platinum card.:roftl:

Fabulous ! :biggrin2: sounds awesome ! a bar too :biggrin2: that could come in handy maybe before queing :wink2:

Yeah warm us up a bit.:naughty:

I'm gonna get off now, got to get home.

Talk to you tomorrow.

Sweet Dreams.

WAKE UP!!!!!

:naughty: :naughty:

well nah you dont have to im off to work anyway :roftl:

Atleast i dont have to fear for my life when crossing the road this morning as it isnt THAT foggy today :punk:

I just got a ticket for Doncaster. Does anyone know what the closes hotel to the venue is? I just need one room for one night.

oh congrats they r like golddust i should know:bleh:

erm yes there is a link i will find it 4 u, lots of mfcs staying there inclu. me actually:biggrin2: