OMG! im am so pathetic....and desperate.

phunkygal

mwhah i'm feeling the same... for Rpattz... Mika's song were my lifesaver, but now I found another anti-drug

5x0g13.jpg

6qcgw9.png

loool hands apt for piano&guitar

rob6.jpg

I may ask Rob autograph

rpattz.png

watch every movie involving my robsession

goddamn_twilight_fans2.jpg

no u don't! x]

141tj4y.jpg

29wsaiu.jpg

ahr ahr xD

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, so i havent been to see Mika like a lot of ppl on the MFC. i have just gotten so obsessed with mika its pathetic how much i obsess over going to a gig. I check Ticketmaster every day knowing there wont be any mika ticket but for some reason i just HAVE to know that he isnt coming here till after december. i mean im getting rlly rlly PATHETIC! all week i have been having mika dreams...not the ordinary ones i usually have but detailed....in all of them i go up and meet him and then i wake up rlly sad! last night i even dreamt that first i met Mika and in my dream i had a long conversation with him and i even met luke in my dream and almost gave him his duct tape vest....but then i woke up lol! So as you can see im desperate and pathetic. anyone with me on this?

I believe we're in this together.

Don't scream. There are so many roads left.

:tears: :tears:

• 8 months later...
mika meyers!what do ya mean who invented rod stewart? his mum and dad lol

MIKA MEYERS LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLLL. I can't write mike to save my life.

:naughty: haha. once my parents got a chicken toy in the mail and i was nos (cuz i saw who sent it and it was from my stepmoms cousin ho sells "toys") and was like :shocked: .

CHICKEN TOY LMFAO.

• 1 month later...

im probably one of the worst mika obsession people. The other day my teacher put mika as his llaptop background and put it on the smartboard. and then he said eloise, come here. i did and then he said look everyone! I have a virus on my computer :(

Okay, so i havent been to see Mika like a lot of ppl on the MFC. i have just gotten so obsessed with mika its pathetic how much i obsess over going to a gig. I check Ticketmaster every day knowing there wont be any mika ticket but for some reason i just HAVE to know that he isnt coming here till after december. i mean im getting rlly rlly PATHETIC! all week i have been having mika dreams...not the ordinary ones i usually have but detailed....in all of them i go up and meet him and then i wake up rlly sad! last night i even dreamt that first i met Mika and in my dream i had a long conversation with him and i even met luke in my dream and almost gave him his duct tape vest....but then i woke up lol! So as you can see im desperate and pathetic. anyone with me on this?

ahh i see your point.don't worry,it's not pathetic.i used to have those when i was just one step closer to winning an all-expenses paid trip to hongkong to watch mika live but i blew it :( but it's never wrong to dream right? cheer up :wink2:

im probably one of the worst mika obsession people. The other day my teacher put mika as his llaptop background and put it on the smartboard. and then he said eloise, come here. i did and then he said look everyone! I have a virus on my computer :(

Duuuude. :doh: This thread is old.

Phunkz .... :roftl: