Big Girl in Holland?

AnnaMariaPetra

Just a question: Mika's Big Girl (You are Beautiful) is shown on dutch MTV a lot the last days, and I heard it just an hour ago on dutch Radio 2(*). Is Big Girl the new Mika-single in Holland or is it just coincidence?

((*)Frits Spits, the showhost of that program "Tijd voor Twee", is really very font of Mika's music. He plays is a lot and has always a very positive comment!:thumb_yello:)

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

((*)Frits Spits, the showhost of that program "Tijd voor Twee", is really very font of Mika's music. He plays is a lot and has always a very positive comment!:thumb_yello:)

Did he play Big Girl in Tijd voor Twee? Cool! :punk:

I couldn't listen to TvT today, I'm in the office, not at home.

I know Frits played Stuck in the Middle for weeks in a row in his Saturday program (De Strepen van Spits) earlier this year. I really like Frits, I used to listen to De Avondspits almost every night when I was much younger and now he is my favourite Radio 2 host (and not only because he likes Mika)!

Yeah i know it! I heard like a month ago on the radio that they release Big girl here in Holland, and after that Love Today or Happy Ending. I hope both! Cause almost every country has Love Today except from Holland!:sneaky2:

And i've never seen Big girl on Dutch tv but my mother did!

But i saw Happy Ending today for the second time on MTV Hits!:bleh:

Did he play Big Girl in Tijd voor Twee? Cool! :punk:

I couldn't listen to TvT today, I'm in the office, not at home.

I know Frits played Stuck in the Middle for weeks in a row in his Saturday program (De Strepen van Spits) earlier this year. I really like Frits, I used to listen to De Avondspits almost every night when I was much younger and now he is my favourite Radio 2 host (and not only because he likes Mika)!

He is indeed very good, I also like Hans Schiffers and his program Schiffers.fm and on saturdays I always listen to Cappuccino with Sjors Frolich. (But I believe he is ill or something, I didn't hear him for a long time.)

I recieved the Universal newsletter in Dutch this morning. It says:

Big Girl - You Are Beautiful!

De nieuwe single van MIKA is Big Girl, You Are Beautiful! Luister hier een stukje.

Nog een ander nieuwtje over Mika: er komt een DVD! In november komt de Live DVD in de winkels.

So yup, BG will be the new single indeed. Although a specific date was not mentioned.

And of course we already knew about the DVD being released in November. :wink2:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...