The return of the penguins

Reni

no, I am not in competitons, i'm way too scared to try out for it, I wouldn't be good enough

So it's only "hobby like":biggrin2:

I remember my sport lessions in school ( it's a lllloooonnng time ago..) when we danced with a rope or cudgels ( I hope it's the right word for that, what I mean). It's not the same as jazz and hip hop but I liked it very much.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi Reni :) my ankle is a little bit better today thanks for asking! i have to go to college now tomorrow so i hope it will be a bit more better in the morning too!

aw yes i saw freddie's post, lol, crisis over! :naughty:

Oh I'm glad to hear that. I think it still takes a few days and then it's over:thumb_yello:

Oh I'm glad to hear that. I think it still takes a few days and then it's over:thumb_yello:

i hope so!!! i need to walk to the shop and get food but i can't at the moment!!!

how are you shaza!?

ah i'm not too bad besides this damn sprained ankle of mine!

i am grateful i don't have the flu though, it's going around lots of people have it!!! i've escaped it so far anyway lol

how are you dear?

Ha ha, I saw your thread title and thought "funny I wasn't aware I'd gone anywhere".LOL!

Love your thread, I remember climbing ropes in school, we did it in gym class. I was strangely good at it. Love climbing.