did anyone else realise this..

mika_me

well i knew this ages ago but i only decided to say it now..

in the love today video the 2nd time mika says shock shock me shock shock me shock shock...he adds another me on the end lol

like shock shock me shock shock me shock shock me

and yeh thats all i just wanted to...i ask/do random things

but anyways

byee:biggrin2:

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

in the love today video the 2nd time mika says shock shock me shock shock me shock shock...he adds another me on the end lol

but anyways

mika_me .... Hiya !!! I haven't met you yet ... I must have missed your Intro. ........ so :welcomeani::flowers2:

I must say I'm a little confused about your post ... :blink: ... however ... random DOES happen on this forum alot ..... :thumb_yello::mf_rosetinted:

lol ooo yay

i joined a while ago i just dont have a lot of time to read..especially coz i can barely read lol

and yeh

i didnt understand wat i wrote either...i can only understand it in my head

i need to go to bed im so sleepy

i went to bed at 3 every night this week...i miss school...i miss my friends

lol

well byebye

lol ooo yay

i joined a while ago i just dont have a lot of time to read..especially coz i can barely read lol

and yeh

i didnt understand wat i wrote either...i can only understand it in my head

i need to go to bed im so sleepy

i went to bed at 3 every night this week...i miss school...i miss my friends

lol

well byebye

OK Honey .... Good night & Sweet dreams .... :huglove: :huglove: :huglove:

but anyways

i didnt notice as i seldom watch his mv but love to rewatch his interview instead, i like when he's talking some stupid thing :blush-anim-cl:

btw, I love yours signature :roftl: :roftl: :roftl:

but anyways

And in Relax he sings: Don't scream, there are so many roads left to run, instead of: Don't scream, there are so many roads left. You can hear it if you listen really good (Yeah as if you MFC-ers don't know about this)

And in Relax he sings: Don't scream, there are so many roads left to run, instead of: Don't scream, there are so many roads left. You can hear it if you listen really good (Yeah as if you MFC-ers don't know about this)

Yeah I know I love when he sings that haha, I don't know why, just do

I got that from hearing the acoustic version a while back.

Another random thing.

In Big Girl, Mika sings Big Girl you are beautiful, but it always sounds like Big GirlS you are beautiful. So I watched it thousands of times, and I realised he says the word "you" with his mouth in such a way that it comes out as Zhyu instead of You. (sounds like shoe with a z...zhyu)

Which would explain, randomly, why people often sing Big Girls instead of Big Girl.:cool:

Another random thing.

In Big Girl, Mika sings Big Girl you are beautiful, but it always sounds like Big GirlS you are beautiful. So I watched it thousands of times, and I realised he says the word "you" with his mouth in such a way that it comes out as Zhyu instead of You. (sounds like shoe with a z...zhyu)

Which would explain, randomly, why people often sing Big Girls instead of Big Girl.:cool:

lol i love how he says you in big girls...and ive noticed that he says big girls in the whole song except for the end.. anyways i have to go lol

byee:biggrin2: :wink2:

• 2 months later...

Haha i'm glad i'm not the only one who noticed these things:naughty:

Yeah i love how he pronounces "y" differently sometimes. like blue sky said in BG it sounds like zhyu and sometimes when he says yeah is sounds like chyeah :blink::)