Mika Has Devistated Me

purplegrape

i know everyone here is right. it'll come back. in fact, i made my friend some mika book marks today and when i gave them to her we both became pretty excited:biggrin2: and when i saw the new pics, i had my first mikagasm in 3 weeks:blush-anim-cl: :naughty:

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i know everyone here is right. it'll come back. in fact, i made my friend some mika book marks today and when i gave them to her we both became pretty excited:biggrin2: and when i saw the new pics, i had my first mikagasm in 3 weeks:blush-anim-cl: :naughty:[/quote

:naughty: Didn't I say this was a cynical marketing strategy to make us all fall in love with him again??? (It's like having a whole new Mika..). The timing is perfect - new single out today, eve of big tour etc....he's clever :naughty:

I think he saw this thread and thought..."Must get those girls back.." :mf_rosetinted:

:naughty: Didn't I say this was a cynical marketing strategy to make us all fall in love with him again??? (It's like having a whole new Mika..). The timing is perfect - new single out today, eve of big tour etc....he's clever :naughty:

I think he saw this thread and thought..."Must get those girls back.." :mf_rosetinted:

i bet that was exactly it!!

:mf_rosetinted:you all best thank me for getting his attention:mf_rosetinted:

:roftl: lol

i know everyone here is right. it'll come back. in fact, i made my friend some mika book marks today and when i gave them to her we both became pretty excited and when i saw the new pics, i had my first mikagasm in 3 weeks[/quote

Didn't I say this was a cynical marketing strategy to make us all fall in love with him again??? (It's like having a whole new Mika..). The timing is perfect - new single out today, eve of big tour etc....he's clever :naughty:

:roftl:

i bet:mf_rosetinted:

I think most people here have past the stage of total obsession. I did. I still get excited when he's on tv, I still listen to LICM like crazy, but it's not like I can't live without it. I come on here because I love everyone around here and I just feel comfortable here

you've said EXACTLY what i wanted to say:biggrin2::bleh:

Okay I'm over being over my obsession. Those pics! OMFG!

I can't stop looking at those pics - my sister and my mom are over for Thanksgiving and they cannot deny that MIKA is stunning! :wub2:

I can't stop looking at those pics - my sister and my mom are over for Thanksgiving and they cannot deny that MIKA is stunning! :wub2:

Arggh...this happens every time! It's never going to be over is it? We're going to be in a nursing home surfing the net for new stuff.

Arggh...this happens every time! It's never going to be over is it? We're going to be in a nursing home surfing the net for new stuff.

And he'll only be 4o years young then... :roftl:

I'm scared this wil happen to me.

I've never obsessed over something this much and I'm thinking... in two years will I still be on the MFC regularly? Will I keep up to date on everything? Will I dream of meeting him? etc..

I'm scared this wil happen to me.

I've never obsessed over something this much and I'm thinking... in two years will I still be on the MFC regularly? Will I keep up to date on everything? Will I dream of meeting him? etc..

I know how you feel. Its quite frightening to think that I may not be obssesed with him, however, my Queen obssesion lasted for 6 years so I've still got quite a way to go haha. I still love Queen don't get me wrong, but since I discovered Mika, he has taken all of my time and attention - like a newborn baby

Ok, from the first moment i heard mika i fell in love and from there a deep deep obsession that i have thoroughly enjoyed. lately though, i havent needed mika as much as i used to. i still love him and his music, but it kinda scares me cause i was deeply obsessed for so long and it just seemed to stop one day. i used to freak out if i didnt hear his sweet voice every day or if i didnt get on mfc andlook at pictures at least every other day.

but i havent been on mfc for a week, and though i miss it, it doesnt seem to matter as much. and though i havent listened to mika in 4-5 day, though ive had many opertuinities, it doesnt effect me as much. i still talk about him a lot, but ive noticed that im now able to go up to 5 hours without mentioning his name.

im really just afraid that someone else is gonna take his place, and i dont think its fair that i have to force myself to listen to him and talk about him sometimes just cause i kinda miss my obsession.

has anyone else felt like this about him??

no one will ever take the place in your heart where mika lives

taking a break from listening to your fave singers is always good couse when you listen to them again its more enjoyable

except when you have a budgie who loves mika and depends mike all the time