Pics of Mika at Q Awards

titania

• Replies 827
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The wallpaper as anticipated about 10 pages back.... It looked more amazing in my mind, but I was trying to not take away from his glowing beauty in the slightest! So it was a bit hard to blend around that. Here:

mikaqwh7.th.png

that's my desktop now :wub2:

heck yes! i just went downstairs to show my family but they weren't there... i showed it to my dog though and she seemed to enjoy it :naughty:

I introduced my mom to Perez's site today, and conveniently posted just an hour before were these photos :naughty:.

She didn't like the "organization" of the site though, LOL. She's blog-challenged.

But anyway, that's cute about your doggie! :wub2:

Okay the bets are on for the curls being back for the first concert on Wednesday.

Any takers?

Yeah, I agree- with all the jumping around that he does I can hardly imagine keeping it slicked back like that would be easy! I will never forget his comment from an early performance where he comments about having a ferret on his head :naughty:

I think it looks very sexy and classy!!!:mf_rosetinted:

I introduced my mom to Perez's site today, and conveniently posted just an hour before were these photos :naughty:.

She didn't like the "organization" of the site though, LOL. She's blog-challenged.

But anyway, that's cute about your doggie! :wub2:

i've never actually looked around perez's site before.. maybe i should do that :naughty: i used to just look at mika stuff on there

i found my sister and she thought it was amazing as well :thumb_yello:

My mother says he looks like a "suitor"

Which one of these does she mean?

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This

suit·or /ˈsutər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[soo-ter] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun

1. a man who courts or woos a woman.

2. Law. a petitioner or plaintiff.

3. a person who sues or petitions for anything.

4. Informal. an individual who seeks to buy a business.

Which one of these does she mean?

Dictionary.com Unabridged (v 1.1) - Cite This Source - Share This

suit·or /ˈsutər/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[soo-ter] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun

1. a man who courts or woos a woman.

2. Law. a petitioner or plaintiff.

3. a person who sues or petitions for anything.

4. Informal. an individual who seeks to buy a business.

I think they all apply

Sure, of course. But Mika definitely has more hair than that guy. :roftl: That's just a deceiving combover.

:shocked:

YOU TAKE THAT BACK! JIMMY STEWART WAS GORGEOUS.

I don't defer that he was!

But Mika definitely has more hair than him. :roftl:

By the way, everyone on my Justin site's forum is GAWKING over these pictures. :naughty:

You're Justin site looks fun! I might join! That's actually someone I've seen in concert and will possibly be able to see in the future, unlike SOMEone we all know and love...

You're Justin site looks fun! I might join! That's actually someone I've seen in concert and will possibly be able to see in the future, unlike SOMEone we all know and love...

Hey! Mika gives us love, too! :roftl:

But thank you! I'm glad you like it, that's awesome to make a sort-of fan connection between the two.

The forum I was referring to is the T-Style Chat one. They're all really nice and close there, and we're always super welcoming to new members. So you should totally join and introduce yourself!