Doncaster Fancy Dress - Christmas Theme

FREDDIESDOUBLE

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's gonna be really cold innit? I think i might opt for the outfit with long sleeves.....is everyone else taking a coat or are you gonna brave the cold? :blink:

Well if it's anything like this last week here, coats won't be needed - it was 18degrees on Friday. :blink: Personally I am looking forward to some proper seasonal weather!

Well if it's anything like this last week here, coats won't be needed - it was 18degrees on Friday. :blink: Personally I am looking forward to some proper seasonal weather!

Are you dressing up.......or you doing your usual and going as the Milk Tray man? :naughty::lol3::lmao:

ooooh yeah ill myspace you pictures of mine ! :shocked::blink::roftl: ive never known a dress to be so noisy ! LOL :naughty:

:naughty: 'Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.......Caz has got an elf outfit, and it's VERY short WEYHEYY!!! HEY!' (soz that was crap weren't it? lol!! I'm all 'lyriced out after writing the MFC song this morning!!lol!!):naughty::roftl:

:naughty: 'Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way.......Caz has got an elf outfit, and it's VERY short WEYHEYY!!! HEY!' (soz that was crap weren't it? lol!! I'm all 'lyriced out after writing the MFC song this morning!!lol!!):naughty::roftl:

:roftl: :roftl: no that was quite a good effort actually hunni!! :roftl::punk:

I love it Sara!!! Excellent :roftl: :roftl:

So we'll be the only ones not dressed up then with Niki27, Droopsy and Sariflor?

I love it Sara!!! Excellent :roftl: :roftl:

So we'll be the only ones not dressed up then with Niki27' date=' Droopsy and Sariflor?[/quote']

maybe em!! i think it will only nutter mfcers being dressed up! the whole queue will be looking at us like were dorks :naughty: meh! who cares :newyear::biggrin2:

Ha ha ha ha!!!! Yeah - it's really funny. The amount of peeps i've seen NOT dressed up - they all stare and stuff. Some of them don't even smile and they look at me like i'm really wierd or summat!! lol!!!! I just burst out laughing then cuz they are all plain, and have no idea about the dress up thing. Obviously, non mfc er's! lol!!!

Hello Em!!!!! *waves* :punk:

Ha ha ha ha!!!! Yeah - it's really funny. The amount of peeps i've seen NOT dressed up - they all stare and stuff. Some of them don't even smile and they look at me like i'm really wierd or summat!! lol!!!! I just burst out laughing then cuz they are all plain, and have no idea about the dress up thing. Obviously, non mfc er's! lol!!!

Hello Em!!!!! *waves* :punk:

I know !! and i look at them like they are weird for not dressing up !! :roftl: obviously not MFCers who dont dress up- they are just as nuts.as us :naughty: .. the rest of the queue obviously dont know how to party :naughty::thumb_yello: