Doncaster Fancy Dress - Christmas Theme

FREDDIESDOUBLE

Hi guys !!

Mika is going to love that Christmas theme thing' date=' he's gonna find you all crazy :naughty: ! You should have a picture done and dedicate it to him :wink2: ![/quote']

yeahhhh good idea em !! that HAS to be done and give it to him after all signed who we are !! :thumb_yello: i will be sure to have a candy cane stuck in my gob :thumb_yello::roftl: ... i think im gonna be obsessed ith FD's beard LMAO!! i wont be able to stop touching it !! :roftl:

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeahhhh good idea em !! that HAS to be done and give it to him after all signed who we are !! :thumb_yello: i will be sure to have a candy cane stuck in my gob :thumb_yello::roftl: ... i think im gonna be obsessed ith FD's beard LMAO!! i wont be able to stop touching it !! :roftl:

Oh I'm sure he won't complain :naughty: :naughty:

yeahhhh , FD has a sack full of lollies too to hand out LOL !! i have to assist him so im told :naughty:

Oh God I can't wait!!! I hope Air France does not decide a strike on that week-end!

oh god no !!! :shocked: hate it when things like that happen thats usually just my luck !! im sure everything will be just fine em and well rock doncaster!! :punk::thumb_yello:

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

Doncaster pubs, get ready I'm coming!!!

D'you think pubs still close at 11pm over there? I hope not, I'd love to enjoy a pub after we've met Mika. I'm dying for a (few) proper bitter(s)....

Doncaster pubs' date=' get ready I'm coming!!!

D'you think pubs still close at 11pm over there? I hope not, I'd love to enjoy a pub after we've met Mika. I'm dying for a (few) proper bitter(s)....[/quote']

:lmao: ohhh your great !! youll love sara too !! she likes her tipple :naughty: ... noooo the pubs wont close until late hun ! infact alot of them have gone 24hours :wink2:

OH MY GOD!!!!!!! 24 hours????

I gotta move back to UK :mf_rosetinted: .

I'm dying for a real British pub: the nice people' date=' the beer, the fire place and the lot... The real old place![/quote']

hehehe ... i would never stay 24 hours in a pub though !!!! :mf_rosetinted::naughty:

yeahhh pubs r great especially in the summer !! beer gardens!! :wub2:

Doncaster pubs' date=' get ready I'm coming!!!

D'you think pubs still close at 11pm over there? I hope not, I'd love to enjoy a pub after we've met Mika. I'm dying for a (few) proper bitter(s)....[/quote']

Is there a bar at the Campanile? My friend might want to go to bed, but I won't! She doesn't know how she'll stand up to the queuing, let alone standing through Palladium!

Sara, I'm trying hard, and I like High 5, but Palladium don't seem to work their magic on me. Were they really good live?

Santa likes his beard being played with :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

Have we got all of our christmas fancy dress types now :biggrin2:

Oh! I haven't had my eyes on this thread much, so I didn't even know about the list with the dress types :roftl: I hardly have any free shopping time to look for costumes, so I still don't know what I'll be wearing.

If everything else fails and I can't find a decent Xmas one, I will prob wear my usual Cowgirl thing and accessorize it with a few xmas things to make it look Christmassy......

So basically just mark me as "something" but still not sure what I'll be :thumb_yello:At the very least, I'll have a "Christmas touch".

Oh! I haven't had my eyes on this thread much, so I didn't even know about the list with the dress types :roftl: I hardly have any free shopping time to look for costumes, so I still don't know what I'll be wearing.

If everything else fails and I can't find a decent Xmas one, I will prob wear my usual Cowgirl thing and accessorize it with a few xmas things to make it look Christmassy......

So basically just mark me as "something" but still not sure what I'll be :thumb_yello:At the very least, I'll have a "Christmas touch".

Its gotta be xmasy , no cowgirl .. unless you wear a santy hat :biggrin2:

Its gotta be xmasy , no cowgirl .. unless you wear a santy hat :biggrin2:

well, I have a santa hat already, and another few bits,so I could wear that (that is what I meant by accessories) but I was looking for something more interesting....We'll see...:naughty: