Mika sonsg @ the disco!

Giulietta

Hi there!

Last night I was at the disco..I was dancing with my freinds...and unexpectedly...started Love today! it's very strange to heard a mika song between house music... but if you've ever heard playing that song in a disco...with very high bass...with all the people dancing and singing... you know it's a very great effect!!!

ps. sorry for title mistake!

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was at the p1 (very posh club in munich, they mainly play house) recently, they played relax - was a remix, but not a strange one, still sounded a lot like the original. :biggrin2:

and at the afterwork clubs i go to, they always play grace kelly. :thumb_yello:

Hi there!

Last night I was at the disco..I was dancing with my freinds...and unexpectedly...started Love today! it's very strange to heard a mika song between house music... but if you've ever heard playing that song in a disco...with very high bass...with all the people dancing and singing... you know it's a very great effect!!!

I did!! actually twice! the first time this summer, Grace Kelly & then Relax, I started to dance like a crazy :roftl:

...and yesterday night too! well, not onlive as I wasn't at the disco, but a friend of mine called me to make me listen to Love Today!! :punk:

Oh, and another night it happens (the crazy dancing) with Sweet Dreams by Eurythmics not Mika cover one o.c

yes it's a great effect exp when you don't like house music like me!:boxed: It makes you feel so high, so energetic.......

Hi there!

MIKAMIKASISISI:punk:

I've heard only a relax rmx this summer..last night I wasn't lucky:biggrin2:

Hi there!

Juliet, in Naples at the disco people literally dance only with "Relax" remixed...:boxed:

when i was at the p1 (very posh club in munich, they mainly play house) recently, they played relax - was a remix, but not a strange one, still sounded a lot like the original. :biggrin2:

Oh, I went to a club yesterday and on the door I hear the first beats to Relax!!

Very nice remix, sounded a lot like the original!

And very soon after that they played a dance version of Sweet Dreams! :yay:

(Then from that the music started to get worse and worse but that's another story).

• 5 months later...