Top Posters In This Topic

Mika mentions Lorna going back to college to study opera in this
at 4:04

Someone gives him a keychain and says : it's for you, and Lorna

and he says : Lorna is gone, he's going back to college to study opera

Never seen that. Thank you!

:naughty: :naughty:

Sorry, that made me laugh.

:roftl: I almost ran into him when I was going to check out the backstage door. I had left the girls that I was with to go and take a peek to see if the M was coming out, because I saw a disturbance in the area, and that man was putting something in an SUV. He turned around, came toward me and I stopped and did the little dance thing (you know, when you run into someone and you start to go one way and they go that way, then you change direction and they do too), and he kind of gave me a dirty look and I quickly walked away. :blink:

:roftl: I almost ran into him when I was going to check out the backstage door. I had left the girls that I was with to go and take a peek to see if the M was coming out, because I saw a disturbance in the area, and that man was putting something in an SUV. He turned around, came toward me and I stopped and did the little dance thing (you know, when you run into someone and you start to go one way and they go that way, then you change direction and they do too), and he kind of gave me a dirty look and I quickly walked away. :blink:

hahahah xD How awkward.

It was his boylie.

I hope she stills checks in and realizes how much we love her.:tears:...

:tears:...

DAMMIT! :crybaby: *runs into another room*

It would be awesome if she came and sang at at least a few of his shows... like the ones in London... we would go crazy if she was there! The triumphant return! :biggrin2:

It would be awesome if she came and sang at at least a few of his shows... like the ones in London... we would go crazy if she was there! The triumphant return! :biggrin2:

I know!

And we could pelt whats-her-face with eggs!

(Let it be known that I don't live in England, therefore if she DOES get pelted with eggs, it is NOT my fault.)