Guys - I don't think Lorna is coming back

lollipop_monkey

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lorna was such a sweetheart, I'm gonna miss her !

*feels lucky she got to met her*

You got to meet her?!

*lays on floor like a kindergarten kid* What was it LIKE?!:wub2:

Well maybe next time Mika could be like, "Oops..." *shoves her off* "My bad..."

:naughty:

ROFL.

With all those feathers, she could probably fly back on top.:sneaky2:

Edit: Or she wouldn't even fall at all! She'd just hang there in the air, like a demon.

:tears: thats so sadddddd!!! I Loved Lorna!!!!!!!!! Noooooo!! I'm gonna miss her soooooo bad!!! :tears:

We should make a "We Miss Lorna!" thread.

It doesn't really have to be Anti-sara. it could just let Lorna know how much we loved her. :)

You got to meet her?!

*lays on floor like a kindergarten kid* What was it LIKE?!:wub2:

Yes I met her after the show in Boston. She is SUCH a sweetheart she is very very nice and almost shy in person ! I told her I loved her singing on Happy Ending with Mika and she was really humble about it and she seemed very grateful. Then I told her that Sivan says hi (she met her when she got to be a lollipop girl) and Lorna said like : "Oh !!! tell her hi !!! she was such a sweetheart ! " she seemed happy to hear about her... then we said we had come all the way from Montréal to see the show and she was impressed and thanked us for being devoted Mika fans then we said goodbye and she said "oh by the way... LOOOOVED your boa, you're the first person I noticed when I walked onstage !"

I didn't know that! That's awesome news for Lorna!

She'll be missed touring with Mika!

Yes we are sad that she's leaving but we should also be happy for her !!!

Yes, she was awesome. *sheds a tear*

PS: Where's the pic in your siggy from?

It's magic! :wink2:

No actually I saw this picture in the Mikagasmic thread...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=717365&postcount=1832

And I thought of a magician when I saw it so I made this...

http://www.mikafanclub.com/forums/showpost.php?p=718050&postcount=1864

I was going to give Mika a cool title. I was going to combine the two words "musician" and "magician" to come up with something new... guess what? You really can't because they both begin with m's and both end with ician. :roftl:

I think this is great. Personally I never had the opportunity to see her perform live with Mika (apart from the coverage provided by all those marvellous youtube elves out there, that is - but you know it's not the same...) nor did I meet her in person, as some of you did.

I believe that she's a very sweet person with a heart of gold because that's what she radiates during the performances and other footage I've seen with her and what the lucky people who met her reported, I guess confirms that impression.

So I'm really happy for her as I learned that she is now climbing the next step on the ladder of success. I think it's a good development into the right direction. As she is a great singer herself she should get the opportunity to show it and if the opera is the frame she has chosen for her further career, she should go for it.

Don't we all grow from the challenges life provides for us? For Lorna the last year it was Mika and I bet she enjoyed it. The more I look up to her now as she is ready to leave that all behind to follow her own way. I wish her all my best.

.... oh, and I almost forgot:

as I had a glance on the infamous and now closed thread about people's opinions on the new b/g or as some said not so b/g singer....

Why not just give that new team a chance? I mean everyone of us is expecting that when we're starting something new, don't we?

They have only just started to perform together and have a right to be conceded a little time to work on it. Let's just wait and see what they will make out of that first feedback. Just be fair, I bet a lot of people posting here would pay money to be up there on stage with the Mikster, imagine you'd be in the situation and had to deal with such hostility. It's not very Mika. Only my two cents worth...

.... oh, and I almost forgot:

as I had a glance on the infamous and now closed thread about people's opinions on the new b/g or as some said not so b/g singer....

Why not just give that new team a chance? I mean everyone of us is expecting that when we're starting something new, don't we?

They have only just started to perform together and have a right to be conceded a little time to work on it. Let's just wait and see what they will make out of that first feedback. Just be fair, I bet a lot of people posting here would pay money to be up there on stage with the Mikster, imagine you'd be in the situation and had to deal with such hostility. It's not very Mika. Only my two cents worth...

Very well said violet sky :thumb_yello:

From what I've seen and heard so far - okay it's only Youtube :bleh: - she complements Mika quite well in the voice department. I don't see what all the fuss was about :blink:

As for upstaging Mika, well no-one can do that.

Well that's my two-penneth :biggrin2:

omg!

She lives in Devizes and she sings with the White Horse Opera group!

My friend used to sing with them!

I only live 6 miles from there!

All this time she was only up the road from me!

How many more exclaimation marks can I use in this post?

Maybe I could go and beg her to come back, invite her over for a cuppa and a biscuit.

I can't believe she lives so close to me, I'M SHOCKED!

omg!

She lives in Devizes and she sings with the White Horse Opera group!

My friend used to sing with them!

I only live 6 miles from there!

All this time she was only up the road from me!

How many more exclaimation marks can I use in this post?

Maybe I could go and beg her to come back, invite her over for a cuppa and a biscuit.

I can't believe she lives so close to me, I'M SHOCKED!

:roftl: I can tell you are shocked :mf_rosetinted: The coloured font and all :mf_rosetinted:

You should invite her round to tea, you could be bezzy mates! :naughty:

:roftl: I can tell you are shocked :mf_rosetinted: The coloured font and all :mf_rosetinted:

You should invite her round to tea, you could be bezzy mates! :naughty:

I'm gonna have a word with Mika, get him to pass on the invitation that she is welcome at my house anytime she's passing.:biggrin2: